A Casual Look Inspired By London


Hello Guys I'm back with another post. And today I will be a sharing a look inspired by London. I really love this look because it's so casual and cute, but also has that pop of color that makes it stand out. 


My favorite part of this outfit is my bag that my mom got it for me in London when she went for a business trip. It's so cute because it has a London print with the buses, and people and such. And the cool thing is that you can't even find it on the Cath Kidson website, so I was lucky for my mom to get me one in person. With a simple kind of outfit like this, it's always nice to make it stand out a little bit more with a nice patterned thing, or a pop of color. It just makes it seem not as boring, and makes your outfit look more fun!


Did you guys notice the coffee in my hand? Well I was sporting the coffee because it was national coffee day when I took these pictures so I was like hey let's shoot with some coffee. So just in case if you're wondering about why there is coffee in my hand, you got the answer. 


Outfit Details: My top is from French Connection, my jeans are from Gap, my shoes are from Dansko, my bag is from Cath Kidson, my watch is from Garmin, and my sunglasses are from Amazon.


That's all for today's post. I'll see you guys on Friday with another blog post! 






22 comments:

  1. Such a cute peplum top, and of course loving those sunnies <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag! It's such a great keepsake from London.
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your accessories! so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cool outfit for london ! I like the spirit, your sunglasses are so cute :)
    Sonia
    www.soniaaicha.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bag:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying for those sunnies! i need them in my life right now!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look so cute! Love that peplum and sunnies!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! Love the sunnies!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love those sunglasses on you and cat he kidston is always a winner for me!
    Lottie
    wearsomethingblack.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bag is so cute from London! The white peplum style top matches it perfectly!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your sunglasses are so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit, love the top!

    x Annabelle
    travelsandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit.
    xo

    New post: http://blondepow.blogspot.com/2017/10/makeup-trends-for-fall.html

    Blog:
    http://blondepow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute top! Love this casual look!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your London outfit - it's so cute!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete