Some Fashion Trends That I've been Loving Recently


Hey guys I'm back with another post. And today I will be partnering with Zaful to tell you guys about some fashion trends that I've been loving recently. Also how do you guys like my illustration? I tried to create my little image above with an illustrating website, and I think it turned out decent. Anyways let's get into it. 


Items in the picture above:

I have been loving all of these fashion trends listed below. And I still have to try out a couple of these trends. So in the near future you may see me wearing some of these trends to try it out. 

Rope embellished beret hats-Oh my gosh guys I have been seeing these beret hats everywhere, and a lot of the people I get inspired by have been wearing these beret hats. I think they are so adorable, and they give off a causal yet sophisticated look, and a little bit of vintage vibe, or is that just me thinking it looks kind of vintage? I don't know, but I love the vibe of these rope beret hats. 

Tassel Earrings-I've been seeing tassel earrings being worn by some fashion bloggers, and other people in the fashion industry. They are really cute, and I feel like they would be heavy on the ear, but I have never tried them. But I've totally been obsessing over how cute they look on some people, and they really add a nice bold touch to your outfit that makes you stand out. 

Loafers-Okay let's come out and say it straight up-you can't go wrong with loafers! Loafers are so easy to slip on and they look adorable. I'm currently dying over Gucci Loafers even through I know I'll never be able to afford them probably. I mean let's be real I have to buy my 1st car before I can worry about buying Gucci loafers. So I can keep dreaming on, and in the meantime I will just look at other people's cute outfits of them with loafers. But seriously they are a classic, and never go out of style because they are such a simple, and cute style of shoe. 

Leopard print-If you were to tell me a couple of years ago that I like leopard print now-I would have thought my future self was nuts. Back in my childhood I despised leopard print because I thought it looked like a third grader who just shopped at Justice for looking like a tiger. But now that I'm older I've come out of my fashion shell, and really expanded my style. And leopard print is one of those things that I love now. Leopard print looks so chic, and gives off a wild but classy kind of vibe depending on how you style it. And it's one of those prints that just look so cute, and girly. And it's kind of empowering in a way because when you wear leopard print it shows that you aren't afraid to take on the world, and be a #boss. 

Blazers-Blazers are one of those fashion pieces that look so cute, and professional. They also keep you warm which is a plus. I've been seeing a lot of fashion bloggers wearing plaid blazers specifically, which is so cute for fall. I really like a solid color blazer because it creates a simple vibe, and you can pretty much wear it with anything. So it's an effortless professional look. 

These were all of my fashion trends that I've been loving recently. I hope you guys enjoyed, and I will see you on Wednesday with another post. 







31 comments:

  1. Love those loafers! I'm dying for some leopard print shoes!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your illustration is so cute! And I totally agree about these trends - blazers are my favourite!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that power suit look with a cropped tube top under neath! Such a unique and chic way to style it. Definitely gave me some ideas for future posts!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing picks!!

    http://www.brooklynglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love loafers so much too.
    http://easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute!
    Elise | www.elisebythepiece.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The beret hat is so cute, also I like your drawing of the sunglasses!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mules. My fave shoe style for fall

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love tassel earrings too they are so nice and seem to go with so many different outfits!

    Ellie
    www.headintheclouds.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those mules are so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many cute trends! Ive been loving loafers too!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the earrings;)

    https://marchhappythoughts.blogspot.com/2017/10/vietnamsaigons-night-markets.html?m=1#more

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them all. What a great selection. Have a great day. xoxo Cris
    Latest post: http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/09/autumn-chic-with-choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such great trends! I am a big fan of the loafers and tassel earrings. So fun!

    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these trends too! My favorite is the blazer trend! Thank you for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, it sounds like a pretty good site!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Any excuse to bring hats back and Im in!! This one's a beauty!! Great selection : )

    Gemma
    www.fadedwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Any excuse to bring hats back and Im in!! This one's a beauty!! Great selection : )

    Gemma
    www.fadedwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your picks!!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Leopard print is so in this year!! My favorite trend too!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm so into blazers! They are so classy xx

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving all these fall trends! I've been all about mules this season!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous picks!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com
    Thanks for joining in the Ageless Style Link Up

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beret hats and tassel earrings are amazing indeed! Love them too!


    http://www.desiringsme.com/fall-outfits-camel-coat/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been super into loafers + mules lately, too! Such a great shoe trend.

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love them too specially the hat. It is so in this season.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for linking up to the Ageless Style party.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your style picks!
    Xx Caroline
    www.foreverdolledup.net

    ReplyDelete