A Rainy Day Look


Hey guys I'm back with another lookbook today. And I wanted to do a rainy day look today so let's get into it. 


I shot these photos with Gabby over summer break at a pond near my house. I look back now and I remember how hot it was, but we bared it out for these cute fall pictures. Let me tell you I was sweating but you can't even tell that I was sweating by looking at these pictures so aye! But enough about how I was sweating, these pictures turned out pretty decent. This look is perfect for a rainy day because it's cozy yet still practical at the same time. I really like this rain jacket because it's warm on the inside, but then has the anti rain outside material. Not to mention the cute buttons. 


Speaking of this lake, I've grown up with this pond because it has been here since when my family first moved to our neighborhood. Before everything became developed there was a walking path that you could walk around the pond with. I remember walking around the pond, and my dad and my little brother would cast out their fishing poles while I would just chill there. But now it's all developed and there is a neighborhood and everything. So it's just weird how time goes by like that. 


Outfit Details: The jacket is from LLbean, my jeans are from Kohl's, my glasses are from Coach, and my boots are from Nautica. 

That's all for today's post I'll see you guys on Friday with a new post!

Snag my Look













11 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the boots and the jacket!

    Krisztina | http://www.krisztinaclifton.com/2017/09/kcl-september-beauty-edit_27.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're slaying it even if it's just a rainy day look! :)

    Angelie // Chopstop - SM Bacoor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww you look beautiful even if you are sweating! Love the rain jacket!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit (and totally can't tell you're sweating!)

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute outfit! The pond looks lovely and I absolutely love your ripped jeans!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un look genial para los días de lluvia.

    Te dejo mi último post, no es una camisa azul
    https://simplysory.wordpress.com/2017/09/28/8144/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your jacket is so cute perfect for fall
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute fall look! Love your jacket and jeans!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great fall jacket, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect cozy outfit for a dreary day! Love the coat in conjunction with the boots, too cute!

    Luci’s Morsels | fashion. food. frivolity.

    ReplyDelete