Hello Fall


Hey guys I'm back with another post. Today I'm going to be talking about fall because this is my first fall look on my blog for the season.


I have been noticing in my town that it has been getting colder in the morning, and the temperature is mild in the daytime. I just love it. I really can't wait for the leaves to start changing colors too. It just seems like the leaves have been green forever!! I'm hoping to get some really cute fall photos this season with some fall scenery. My family might take a trip up to the mountains like how we did last year. The mountains are just so pretty during the fall, and I really hope we go! Also if you want to see what we did last year in the mountains here is the blog post link if you're interested. Mountain trip 2016 Fall


The next thing that i'm excited for is adding cute fall elements to my room. I bought a fall candle a couple weeks ago, and i'm just waiting to burn it. I don't want to get too excited too early. Maybe since this is my first fall look on my blog I should burn my pumpkin gingerbread candle, even though it's only September 15th. Anyways, enough of me looking for an excuse to burn my fall candle too early, let's get into the rest. 


The thing i'm most excited for is fall fashion!! It's time to crank out those white girl boots, yep you heard me. I just love wearing boots with cozy socks. And i'm so excited to live in cozy leggings, flannels, jeans, and cozy sweaters. Last year I lived in leggings in the fall, and winter. They are like my go to once it starts getting cooler outside. 


Outfit Details: My top is from Belk, My pants are from my YMI usa, My hat is from ebags online, my glasses are from coach, the basket is from The Longaberger company, and my watch is from Jord watches. 



That is all for this post. I would love to hear you guy's fall favorites. I'll see you guys next Wednesday with another post. 






31 comments:

  1. I love the hat!
    -Gabby
    www.orcuttfamilydentistry.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That denim top and those burgundy colored pants are a great and unexpected color combination for fall. This is a very creative and stylish outfit!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is super cute! And yep I can feel autumn, the air is getting crisper and colder, it's wonderful

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!

    La ilusión de Nina - http://lailusiondenina.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! Same here, I'm looking forward for Fall
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how your little denim top flows! Super cute!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that hat so much!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super cute in your denim top Courtney. I love my pumpkin spice lattes in the Fall :) Enjoy your day babe!

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how individual you are!!

    myemiliablogs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for fall candles!!

    www.hintofgrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit - I'm loving that hat! I'm so excited for fall too!!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. great look!
    FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW? :) : FASHIONGIRL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the style of that top from Belk!
    The contrasting and complementary colour combination of light blue top with the burgundy YMI pants is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice hat !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2017/09/cuba-feelin-in-london.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look girl!!! Wish it was getting cooler here.


    Katie | www.katieskronicles.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outfit is simply so cute :)

    https://waitmarinawho.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This top is too cute and I love the basket purse with it so much!
    ~Jessica
    https://linnstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog! The photos are so perfect and I really relate to you <3

    Best,
    Aani
    http://www.lifeofaani.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute look! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a pair of burgundy trousers I always break out for fall, too!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  21. That hat is super chic! You look so pretty in the fall look.

    Funmi xx
    www.funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving this cute fall look! Love that denim top!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  23. I haven't bought any fall candles yet and I am so excited to try new scents. And yes, fall fashion and layering clothes is the best, I would love some new ankle boots!x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so cute! I love this outfit!
    xx
    Courtney || https://courtneylivin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this!!

    Gemma
    www.fadedwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute pants and I love that hat!!

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete