Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! What is everyone doing for Halloween? I'm going trick or treating despite my age, I mean hey who does not love free candy?! So today I thought I would share my Halloween costume with everyone. So i decided to be a leopard because I like leopards, and it was just kind of a last minute thing. Also if you notice my face looking weird in these pictures it was because it was super bright outside and I had to squint. So excuse the weird looking face.


You know what was funny about this dress was that when it came in the mail my mom was like "are you sure this isn't a nightgown"? She thought it was a nightgown because of the material of it, and I was like nope it's a dress. But hey this could be a night gown if you wanted it to be but I feel like it would wrinkle easily because it's silky material. 


To talk about Halloween, I'm so excited for trick or treating because I love getting lots of candy! I would have to say Swedish fish, kit kats, sour patch kids, 3 musketeers, and laffy taffy's are my favorite candy to get. My entire neighborhood is a good place to trick or treat because people leave out bins everywhere instead of handing it out, so you can take more than one basically(even through I'm not supposed to but i keep it real on my blog). 


When I wear this outfit tonight I hope I don't get too cold since the dress is spaghetti straps, but I'm wearing it with that black jacket, so who knows if I'll change my costume last minute to be a person in their pajamas. Literally I was planning on being a grandma for Halloween at first but then I was like no I want to be a leopard, but maybe I might change to be a person in my pajamas later that way I can be cozy. So a lot of costume changes going on haha!


Outfit details: My dress is from Zaful, my shoes are from Dansko, my earrings are from Zaful, my glasses are from Coach, and I don't know where my jacket is from. 


That's all for today's post. I hope you guys all have a good Halloween, and remember to stay safe. I'll see you on Friday with another blog post. 

Shop Similar







43 comments:

  1. Wow!! You look beautiful dear <33 lovely look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha that's the kind of thing my mum would say too!! Nice print x

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable! Love the look :) Happy halloween!

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy halloween! I love your leopard dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a wonderful halloween!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look adorable! Love the leopard!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy halloween!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great print and pictures!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the leopard print dress dear.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go trick or treating for as LONG as you can, girl! I've sadly reached the age where I'm officially too old. :( Love the dress - I'd definitely wear it. Would look super cute with a white tee underneath. :)

    Madison http://breakfastatmadisons.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. We went out last night and it was really cold. I hope you had a great evening. I love the leopard dress.

    Mrs Q Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the leopard print, such a gorgeous print to wear and at any time of year! Hope you had a fabulous Halloween :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! I hope you got all the good candy!
    --Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you still go trick or treating! I hope you had a wonderful time!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look super cuuute! Love this look on you! So fab!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you had an awesome Halloween! Loving this leopard print!

    Ashleigh x
    www.ashleighdmello.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the leopard dress, happy halloween
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love love the Leopard print babe!! Perfect halloween look!!

    xxx

    Ashley

    www.missgunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look so cool! Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2017/11/vestido-de-flores-y-pamela-negra.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are such a cutie!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LA GIRL | COMFY CHIC STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking cute!!! :) Hope you had a lovely Halloween and got loads of sweets! :)
    Diana xxx
    www.diasway.co.uk - new post - Pompom Autumn Garland

    ReplyDelete
  22. Leopard is always a great idea! You look amazing girlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great dress!
    Thanks for your kind comment. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chulísimo el outfit, muy salvaje.

    Te dejo mi nuevo post, mola un montón
    http://www.simplysory.com/2017/11/02/in-the-castle/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww that is such a cute outfit! You look so adorable in that leopard print dress! And yes, I highly encourage going for trick or treating :)

    xx
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look so cute!! :) Love the leopard print! We don't celebrate Halloween in India but I had a nice time in the last two years when I was in US! :) It was a great experience! :)
    xx
    Shivangi
    http://www.outoncatwalk.com/red-vintage-sweater/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the outfit and it's such a good idea for Halloween! :)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cutest print!
    Angie
    http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I hope you had a fab Halloween. I love a great leopard print so this dress is right up my alley. I love that you can use it as a costume but also wear it out normally too. The earrings are a great touch as well! xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. It's a lovely outfit. I love doing outfits like this rather than a full on costume!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Haha I LOVE that you went trick or treating! Age is just a number :). Definitely a sucker for the swedish fish. But I'll also take just about anything chocolate too! Hope you had a great time!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Haha, believe it or not, but I gave out trick or treat candy to kids for the first time on my life and made me feel like such a grown up!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other on social media?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. We don't celebrate Halloween here but I love to see what everyone is wearing!! Happy Friday lovely!x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I hope you had a fun Halloween :)
    xoxo, Dorie
    www.thedorie.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wonderful post dear …………………keep posting!!!!!

    customized power banks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gorgeous!! I love it <3 Hope you had a good halloween !!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your leopard costume - hope you had fun trick or treating!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is really awesome and beautiful.
    Thank for this sharing.
    personalized metal pens

    ReplyDelete