Pastel Casual


Hey guys I'm back with another post. Today's look will be a pastel colored causal look. I actually wore this when it was spirit week at my school, and I wore this outfit for tacky tourist day(hence the Russia shirt). These photos were also taken at my school near the baseball fields, it was quite funny because people were looking at me weird while my best friend Gabby was taking these pictures. But you do what you have to do to get the shot right!?


This outfit was quite cozy, and I dressed it up with a pair of my favorite wedges from Dankso. This kind of an outfit would be good if you felt like going outside of the box a bit and being colorful yet comfortable at the same time. 


The cool thing about trip t-shirts are that they have a story behind it. Like for example this Russia t-shirt I got from my Grandparents when they went to St. Petersburg, Russia. And I have another trip t shirt from Chimney Rock, NC from last year's mountain trip, and I use that one for running. It's cool to have some tourist shirts or tourist gear I guess you could call it because it's like a representation of where you went, and it brings back memories every time it's worn. I don't wear them too often, as I only have two, but they have a cool concept behind them. 


Outfit Details: My top is from St. Petersburg, Russia(don't know what store through), my leggings are from LuLaRoe, my sandals are from Dansko, my watch is from Garmin, I don't know where my earrings are from, and my glasses are from Coach. 


That is all for today's post. I'll see you guys on Friday with my mountain trip overview post. And if have no idea what I'm talking about-I went to the mountains and you will see more about that on Friday!








36 comments:

  1. I love easy + casual outfits like this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top ! Love the pastel color
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pastel is definitely a major color favourite of mine! Especially pinks.

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice t-shirt!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love that you can make outfits with good memories behind them!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks so comfy and cute!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing as always!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, love your pastel top
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty colour! I totally need more pastels in my wardrobe :)

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do think that wearing tourist t shirts brings and represents a lot of where we've been or visited. It's cool that it is comfortable and easy to wear for any casual moment. I do get some when on holidays too and sometimes buy a few to for the whole family. Nice coach classes. Sharon Elsie | diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the color of your leggings girl!! SO cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am living in leggings these days, we are moving houses and they are the most comfortable thing to wear!! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your t-shirt!! Looks so cute.


    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute t-shirt!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post and photos really liked,Dear ❤
    I'd be happy friendship blogs ♥ Subscribe to your Blogger
    Julia Shkvo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love when fashion pieces have sentimental value to them!

    Cute outfit!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm a sucker for easy to put together looks! I love that tee, so cute
    xo
    S
    Grey Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love getting travel shirts! It's always a nice, easy souvenir.

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your pastel t-shirt, it's such a pretty colour!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the outfit! You look so cute:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute pastel look. So fun!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome! The pastel color is so cute (especially because pink is trending this fall) You look adorable!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice to read about the stories behind your trip t-shirts. Looking forward to reading about your mountain trip!

    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so fabulous! your t-shirt is lovely dear!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: PFW STREET STYLE OCTOBER II

    ReplyDelete
  25. the top realy so cutt & shose looks stunning darling..
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the colour of your T-Shirt, it really suits you.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love souvenir t shirts! Something to love forever!

    Gemma
    www.fadedwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your t-shirt, the pink color is extremely adorable! :)

    xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/skye-footwear-sneakers/

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love pastel! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful post dear …………………keep posting!!!!!

    Pen combo

    ReplyDelete
  31. The post is quite important and worth for me. Looking for best trusted site to Buy Instagram reel views and likes

    ReplyDelete