Life in Pink


Hey guys I'm back with another look, and another issue of my e magazine "Sugarcoatedbears". Also if you need help finding the magazine scroll to the bottom of this post, and you'll see a link that you can click on to see it. So now onto the look. To start off with this look I went for a cool girly vibe, but not over the top. Lately I've really been inspired by the colors pink, and black paired together, it just brings such a nice vibe to an average look. 


If you guys follow me on Instagram, I'm sure you have seen me rocking these sunglasses a lot. But I just can't help but to love them! They bring such a cute Breakfast at Tiffany's vibe to any outfit. And not to mention my obsession for cat eye sunnies! 


To be honest after I shot this look I wanted to lay on this couch forever because it was so cozy with my comforter on it. I can't even imagine how my future home would look. All I know is that it would be so cute! It would probably have a minimal girly Parisian kind of vibe, because that is the home decorating style that I love. Anyways to move onto the outfit, this outfit is so cute for a casual day time kind of look. It's comfy (hint the couch) yet stylish at the same time. 


I love how unbothered I look in these pictures but really my life can be stressful with managing school, sports, and my blog. But I make it work because I take advantage of the weekends, my time in class after I finish an assignment, and "husky help" time which at my school that is basically free time unless you have an 80% of lower in a certain class. Which let me tell you, my grades are good! So I take advantage of the free time, and get stuff done. 


Outfit details: my top is from Kohls, my pants are from Loft, my shoes are from Old Navy, my watch is from Garmin, and my sunglasses are from Amazon. 


Here is the set!


 I also just wanted to mention that I'm in love with these shoes! The leopard print is so cute. 


Now here is the link to the second issue of my magazine
To see the magazine hit the play/presentation button near the bottom of the page.
https://www.canva.com/design/DAChsDvnvEo/JvmnsrOYsrLehZVQfaxjDw/view?utm_content=DAChsDvnvEo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=sharebutton







27 comments:

  1. Love your photos - pink is one of my favourite colours!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes. It is so cute.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes too! I could imagine owning those. Those shades do remind me of Holly's shades in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It's great that you are really focused on school - what are you planning to do after? Do you have a career in mind?

    Hayley | hayleyxmartin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your leopard shoes darling. You look amazing!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes pink and black is always a good combination. And loving those sunnies, yup very BAT. And I will check out your magazine!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your leopard loafers! Soo cute
    xo
    S
    <a href="http://greycanvas.ca>Grey Canvas</a>

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pink sunglasses
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow amazing photos,so nice and interesting, lovely! You look beautiful! You have amazing blog dear, and I really like it.
    Maybe follow for follow? I'd love it.
    Let me to know on my blog. Hope you will visit me.
    Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  10. i laydown at the couch as well when i got home from work! haha....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful pics! Adore the shoes!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: THE RITUAL OF AYURVEDA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great post<3
    We wish you a lovely day
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pink and black is always a great combination! Love the leopard flats, too!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  14. love those pink sunnies!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel like I would have the same future home as you, Parisian style with pink and white!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Courtney, it's lovely to "meet" you :) I too love the pairing of blush pink with black. There's something so appealing about their contrasting vibes xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking very cool! I love the pink sunglasses!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice post dear …………………keep posting!!!!!

    cushions

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute photos! I love the sunglasses!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute shades
    Xx
    Kali
    www.lovelaughexplore.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These sunglasses are so cute! I want a pair of cat eye sunnies in pink! :)

    xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/boho-babes-fall-transitions/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yes pink and black is always a good combination. And loving those sunnies, yup very BAT. And I will check out your magazine! I believe makeup is an important part of women's life and a perfect makeup brush makes it so perfect. That's why I love to use a beautiful makeup brush for my makeups & my Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip.

    ReplyDelete