Home Inspiration I'm Feeling Inspired By...

Hey guys today I'm back with another post in my series "At home with Sugarcoatedbears". So I am currently on my way up to the Appalachian mountains for the weekend, and I just thought I would show you guys some home inspiration that I've been feeling inspired by. With the fall season kicking in I'm finding myself looking up home inspiration because It's been cold in my house so I'm looking up winter bed inspiration but then I found myself seeing other cute home ideas. So here is a thread of home decor inspiration that I have actually repined on Pinterest. Also if you don't follow me already on Pinterest you can here or look up me up @sugarcoatedbears on Pinterest. Now let's get into the inspo

Picture Credit
In all of these pictures you will notice some similarities because I have a certain kind of decorating style/interest that if I were to describe it, I would say it's girly, Scandinavian, Parisian, minimal, and inspired by fashion. In this picture above I just love that Paris print on the wall. I see these styles of prints all over pinterest, and Instagram when someone posts photos of their home. It just looks awesome!

I am a total sucker for gallery walls! They look so good, and it really adds a nice sense of self expression to a space. I don't know why I am obsessed with gallery walls so much, I just think they look amazing! A gallery wall is always a good way to spruce up a boring space because a gallery wall is like a giant piece of art. 

I've also been loving the colors pink and grey paired together. It just looks so good, and I don't even know why, it's just pleasing to the eye. You know what's funny is when I upgraded to a queen bed i went straight for the pink bedding and grey pillows as accents. I like a dusty pink color and light grey paired together, but I feel like if the grey and pink shades were darker it just wouldn't look as good. But I don't know.  

I love this cute little nook because it is a good way to store stuff like the stuff shown in the picture. I feel like a lot of interior decorators/designers will have some nice room in a magazine, but then not have human elements included. Like the lived in kind of vibe in a space, that is missing in the magazines. But having stuff on the table or bench will create a more homey vibe, and it will make it look lived in. I really love setting my shoes on the table whether I want to admit it or not, but it's just our natural human instinct to throw our stuff on the table, or put stuff down. 

Here is another picture that is just bedroom goals. I love a nice airy vibe in a room, and bright light shining in through the windows. It's just the nicest feeling ever! I actually never sleep with my blinds closed, my blinds are always open, so I am defiantly a fan of keeping the shades open. But like seriously the bedroom in the picture just looks so amazing! I love the pink and white bedding paired together to give it that crisp open vibe that the space reflects. 

That's all for today's post. I hope I inspired you guys. And you will be seeing pictures of the mountain trip very soon(check my insta story this weekend if you're interested). And I'll see you guys on Tuesday with another blog post. 



43 comments:

  1. I love the photo with the hat
    have a great day
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This third look is to die for!!! OMG I need to adopt this to my room.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these rooms!! I also adore pink and grey together as well!!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that brown orange chair is so lovely and I loved that pink bedding!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whenever I see home decor I find myself dreaming of redoing my whole apartment and then I remember I have a newborn baby that throws up on everything. SMH. Great inspo.

    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great inspo!!
    xoxo,
    Jess
    www.mustheartstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great inspo girl!

    marissa

    http:///www.onecrafdiygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. waoo !! amazing girl these looks so beautifull i love yours decor... dear love it.. :)
    https://wpthemesfree.website wp theme

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am all about that first chair!
    Just need a home to put it in! Or maybe place it in our Bnb...

    www.nynomads.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post!

    Mihaailo / mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crazy inspo here! I am loving all of these looks!
    X
    Samantha
    www.thenewyorkblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all these!! Giving me some serious inspo - I'm moving in with my boyfriend in 2 weeks and I'm sooo excited but I've been in a slump with the decor - this def helps!
    xo, Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the same as you - I absolutely love gallery walls! I have a huge gallery wall in my bedroom which took forever to complete but I'm so pleased with the final outcome. Great post!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with all of these inspiration pieces! I really want a velvet couch and the modern minimalist vibe is totally my thing. I'm gutting our entire house and this is giving me all the feels!

    xx, mel
    http://melinspired.com/got-hair-volume-back-ft-viviscal-gorgeous-growth-densifying-review/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pink bedding and gray pillows look amazing!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I need these inspiring ideas for my home.
    Thanks for sharing!

    xo, Joling
    lovejoling.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great photography. I really like minimalistic deco myself, with lots of pastel colours. Looks very stylish and classy

    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/10/20/60s-trend-we-need-right-now-white-boots/

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cozy and so pretty! I need those blush sheets <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh I just did a gallery wall in our house and I LOVE it! It's seriously a night and day difference with making it feel more like 'our' home. I'm also in love with the clean white looks with pops of grey and pink. Not going to lie, looking at decor inspo is one of my favorite things!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all so pretty, love the gallery walls
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loving the home decor inspo babe. I have been cheating on fashion with furniture lately =P

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such great inspo!!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2017/10/classic-trench-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post i love deco

    Blog: http://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. All super pretty! I wish my apartment looked like this haha

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The pics looks so cool! love the inspo!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MY FASHION MONTH - VLOG + LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful inspo!!!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow such beautiful inspo. I love gallery walls and also pink and grey! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Have so much fun in the mountains! Those rooms look gorgeous!

    Kim

    http://trendkeeper.me .. edgy sweater?!

    ReplyDelete
  30. The first white throw looks so comfy.
    And I am loving the giant flower print above the bed!

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. So pretty! Loving the pink vibe!
    http://trendmae.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love love love the pink and gray combo! So classy but feminine!

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. We definitely have similar taste when it comes to home decor. I also have been loving pink and grey combinations right now! I think it looks so chic together

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the minimalistic touches!! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love gallery walls too! Now you have me wanting to redo my whole house! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Loving all of this pretty inspo! The blush is gorgeous!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  37. All these amazing home décor are to die for. I love the pink and white, stunning. Have a lovely day. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/10/at-beach-with-rosegal.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ughhh so much inspo and I need more monies to do it all lol!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is some really gorgeous inspiration for your home!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete