Fourth of July Outfit Ideas


Hey guys I'm back with another blog post. Today I wanted to share some fourth of July outfit ideas since the fourth of July is coming up. Also if you notice that the camera quality of these photos are a little different it's because my phone stopped charging and I'm going into apple on Tuesday to see what the problem is with it but I used my old phone to take these photos in the meantime. 


This is the first look. I wanted this one to be comfortable and cute at the same time. I styled some denim shorts with a blue top and a white vest. To add a little bit of a pop I added two of my favorite necklaces.  


Outfit details: my top is from LuLaRoe, my shorts are from Target, my vest is from Old Navy, my pearl necklace is from the beach, I'm not sure where my bar necklace is from, and my glasses are from Coach. 


Shop Similar


This is the second look. I decided to keep this look basic and casual. I am wearing a striped red top, and some denim shorts, and the pearl necklace from the first look. This is a good basic outfit and would be good for going out in the evening if it gets colder outside. 


I love the bell sleeve detail on this top because it adds a fun element to the look and it makes the outfit look more sophisticated. 


Outfit details: My top is from Anthropologie, my shorts are from Lucky Brand, my necklace is from the beach, and my glasses are from Coach.


Shop Similar


Now this last look is a really fun look if want to look cute but a little bit sporty at the same time. I am wearing a striped off the shoulder top with some basic white shorts, and I topped it off with a USA hat, and some pink sunglasses. 


This outfit would be so cute for a fourth of July party or an outing. The off the shoulder ruffle detail makes the look more fun and the white shorts really mix well with the top because they both match. 


Outfit details: my top is from Tjmaxx, my shorts are from Target, my hat is from my best friend, my sunglasses are from Tjmaxx, and the necklace is from the beach.


Shop Similar


That is all for this post! I hope you guys got some good ideas for this fourth of July!! I will see you guys on Tuesday with another post. Take care!














No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!