Summer Break Plans!


Hey guys! I know this post is a day late past my posting schedule but I have finally made it to summer break, and I have a lot of fun stuff planned this summer so I thought I would share. Since I will have a lot more free time over summer I am going to start being more active on social media, and posting more. I also want to start posting two blog posts a week, one on Tuesday, and one on Friday every week until summer break is over. The next thing that I will be doing over summer is relaxing, and chilling with my friends. I want to make this summer to be a summer I will not forget, and I want to have lots of fun. And while I'm not blogging or hanging out with people I will continue working part time like how I am now. I may look for more hours over summer break so I can make some more money. I would probably like around 20-25 hours a week. I'm also so excited for cross country workouts this summer with my team, It will be so fun! Speaking of cross country, I am also going to cross country camp with my team in late July up in Brevard, NC. I am such a mountain girl so I cannot wait to go to camp up there. The only thing about it through is that it is intense training, but I think I can handle it. I am also going to the Outer Banks in two weeks! We are staying in Nags Head, and I cannot wait to go be the beach bum that I am. I am also pretty sure I'm going to Gaston Lake with my best friend this summer too, so that will be super nice. 


Now onto my #summergoals! My goals for this summer are to really focus on my cross country training, and slay the summer workouts. I also want to start being a little bit healthier over summer, and I want to start drinking more water. I also want to start working a tiny bit more, and I really want to get my license this summer. I am really close to having enough hours of driving to get my licence, so that is something I want to do for sure.   


Outfit Details: My dress is from Belk, my hat is from Vineyard Vines, my watch is from Garmin, and my glasses are from Coach. 


That was all of my summer plans! I would love to hear what you guys have planned for the summer in the comments. And I will start the two posts a week thing next week so I will have a new post on Tuesday, and Friday next week. 





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!