What I've Been Doing Over Summer Break


Hey guys I'm back with another blog post! Today I want to talk a little bit about my summer break, and how fun it has been so far. I have really started spending more time outdoors, and it has made me realize how pretty this planet is that we live on. It's also made me realize that we are only on this planet for a short amount of time, and we should make the most out of it and live it up. I have been doing exactly that with some awesome people!!


While being on summer break I feel like I have developed a love for water and I am a huge fan of the pond, lake, ocean, and pool, and pretty much any body of water. I don't even know why I like being around water so much it just excites me and I can float in my pool floaties.


 I have also been hanging out with my friends almost every day of summer break and it makes me so happy. To me this is my ideal life. I want to enjoy the nice warm weather outside and spend my time with people I'm close with, and really just have a good time everyday. I feel like since this is a fashion blog I should only post about fashion but spending time with friends and spending time outdoors has been a huge part of my life this summer so I just have to share this with all of y'all.


Me and my best friend are attached at the hip and we have made some great memories together this summer. As you can see in the photo above me and Gabby are chilling in the creek with the pool floaties. She was complaining the whole time over walking in the sand with all the rocks and we both got a good laugh. Me and her are crazy together and I love it, and I don't know what I would do without her. I am so thankful we have each other as friends because we always look out for each other, and we tell each other everything. 


I have also been hanging out with Nick this summer and he's the sweetest boyfriend ever. He knows how to treat a girl right and me and him have been together for around a month and a half I'd say. I am really glad I have him in my life right now because he makes everything so fun, and our personalities really mix well with each other. I still have to make him believe in aliens through because he's a total skeptic about it, and I tried showing him an alien abduction movie but then we ended up watching 24 hours in a tree instead which is pretty funny. 


Another highlight of my summer is going swimming!! I have been going to the pool at ton and it is so nice. I actually learned how to front flip yesterday while I was at my friend Kat's house and I felt so accomplished. Now I will be throwing front flips into the pool every second because it's so fun. 

Now I want to share some funny summer photos I took


That's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and I will be back on Friday with some forth of July outfit ideas. 






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!