How to Style Stripes For Summer


Hey guys! The stripe trend is here for summer, and I wanted to talk about how to style this super cute trend. Stripes can be paired with almost anything but what I usually do is balance out a printed piece of clothing with a more neutral, solid piece of clothing. This creates a sense of balance, and it's also playful because you can play with the print but you don't over do it. Now girl if you want to wear two different prints you are rocking it, and you do you. I'm just suggesting a more casual way to wear stripes if you want to wear it that way, but there are no rules to fashion. 


In this look I styled a blue striped top with some basic pink shorts. If you have not noticed already I have been loving the colors pink, and blue paired together! I also wanted this look to look a little beachy chic so I added some sunglasses, some birkenstocks, and a couple of bracelets. This look is super cute for summer, and I can't wait to wear more outfits like this. To speak about this look, I have been wearing my look alike birks a ton! They are really comfy, and I love how they can look cute with almost any outfit. Also guys do I look more tan or what? Your girl has been going out in the sun a lot, and I think I look more tan. But let me know what you think. 


Outfit Details: My top is from Old Navy, the shorts are from Target, the shoes are from Kohl's, the sunglasses are from T.J. Maxx, the blue watch is from Garmin, my bracelet is from Leo Mazzotti, and the ankle bracelet I made myself. 


Thanks for tuning in, and you will see me again on Friday with a new post on what I'm packing for the Outer Banks next week. I'm so excited to be a beach bum because I am a true beach bum at heart! Plus I have never been to the Outer Banks before, and I heard it's totally awesome, so I can't wait. 

Shop Similar



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!