Seeing Sunflowers


Hey guys today I wanted to share some photos from when I visited Dorothea Dix Park in Raleigh. They currently have five acres of sunflowers there right now and it is open to the public. I went around midday so that might be why these photos look very bright and shadowy but I got a couple of good photos so it was all good. 


I tried getting a close up photo of me and it turned out a little shadowy but I still like it. To also talk about my outfit I am wearing a patterned dress from T.J Maxx, my necklace is from the beach, and my glasses are from Coach. I decided to wear the dress to the sunflower field because of the cool criss cross back detailing on the dress, and the print is really cute for summer. 


I love the way these sunflowers look! They are really pretty and it was very worth the drive to go see them. To also speak about my content lately I have really been spending time outdoors this summer so you guys might see more of that kind of thing on this blog but there will always still be fashion. I'm just getting a little bored of having it be only fashion so I want to change it up a little bit. If you guys have any suggestions on what you guys want to see from me you can always send me a dm on Instagram or leave a comment below. 


That was all for this post! I hope you guys liked this post and I will see you guys with an updated room tour! Until then take care. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!