What I'm Packing for Cross Country Camp


Hey guys! I'm back with another blog post. Today I wanted to share what I'm packing for cross country camp. I leave for camp on Sunday and I couldn't be more excited. As you guys may or may not know I am a runner and I do varsity cross country, winter track, and spring track. Every year for cross country we always do a cross country camp and I didn't go last year because I was new to the team but this year I'm going! I will be just outside of Asheville and I will be running in a lot of cool places. It will also be nice to have some time off work and time with my friends. 


Now you may be wondering what I will be doing at camp, and I'll be doing a whole lot of stuff. I will be running twice a day with intense mountain training. There will be motivational speakers, yoga, fun activities to do with our team, swimming in waterfalls, and good food to eat. I could not be more excited and since I'll be at camp being busy from sun up to sun down I won't be posting on my blog or my Instagram for the next week. I will miss posting but I think I'll update my insta stories and stuff like that while I'm away and once I'm back y'all will see all the photos. 


I wish I could pack my dog but I can't! I will miss her so much and I just had to take this photo with her because she's precious. 


Now on to what I'm packing! This is a picture of all of the clothing items I'm packing. It will be mostly running clothes because that is the whole vibe of the camp but I'm also packing some casual clothes, my swimsuit, my pajamas, a belt, my birks, my running shoes, two hats, and a towel. 


Now on to other stuff I'm packing. I'll be packing basic toiletries, my blue tooth speaker, my water bottle, my roller, and my wallet. I also want to bring a fan because there will be no air conditioning in the rooms but I can't find the fan so I might be out of luck. I will be rooming with my friend Danielle and if I can't find the fan I will hope that she brought a fan lol. 

So that is all I'm bringing to camp. I can't wait to go because it will be a lot of fun. I will see you guys on the 31st with a new blog post! 







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!