The Boho Floral Top


Hey guys welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share a super cute and casual outfit for summer. I am wearing a royal blue floral top, some pink shorts, some Birkenstocks, and my favorite necklace. The bold colors of the look make the outfit more playful, but then having simple prints make the outfit more chill. To talk about the shirt I got it for only 10 bucks from Target which is a really good deal. My mom picked it out for me and I was like that is literally my style right there so I'm glad we found the top! I do have to say she has a good eye for what my style is. 


To also mention why I'm looking away in all of these pictures it's because it was so bright outside and I couldn't see! I also wanted to try out some new poses because it seems like I always do the same pose in all of my outfit photos. Okay and is it just me or does my hair look like it's getting longer and blonder. I would really like that because I love long blonde hair. I've had short hair for the longest time and I'm trying to grow it out to change it up and to also be able to do more hairstyles with it. 


Outfit details: My top is from Target, my shorts are from Target, my shoes are from Kohl's, my necklace is from the beach, and my glasses are from Coach. 


That's all for today's post. I just wanted to share this outfit that I'm loving! I want to do a more motivational or inspirational post on Friday so we will see what I come up with. Until next time have a good one! 

Shop Similar



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!