How to Kick Start Your Dream Life


I feel like everyone has dreams about how they would like their life to be. Whether it be traveling or finding a soul mate, everyone has dreams or goals in life. There may be things holding us down from achieving our dreams through like money, people, or fear. You can start living your dream life once you make an action plan on how you will achieve what you want to achieve. I will say if you are here reading this because I want a six million dollar mansion or something than I can't really help you because your dream is out of reach most likely. I am here writing this for the everyday kind of person who is looking for more passion and fulfillment in life. Now here I'm going to explain the types of steps you need to take and what mindset you need to have when it comes to achieving your dream life. I also want to describe to you guys my dream life. So let's get into it.
If you want to achieve your dreams you have to try to be optimistic about life. When you are optimistic about life you can get more out of life and your chances of achieving your dreams are higher if you develop a more optimistic mindset. Now I do understand for some people it's easier said than done but try your best to always stay positive even when life gets hard. You also have to motivate yourself to have a good day everyday even when you are having a bad day. You can always turn a bad day around to make it better if you try hard enough. Just make the most out of everyday to your best ability and you will notice that you will be happier if you live everyday to the fullest. Your chances of achieving your dreams will be higher since you are putting more effort into having a good day. And what I like to say is that when you have a good day everyday you will have a good life. 
You can only start living the life you love once you let go of what is holding you back. Really think about what you want to get out of life and think about what is in your way of you getting to your dream life. You have to be realistic with yourself too to see if your goals are even possible. Now whatever is holding you back from living the life you want to live, let go of it. Letting go is the hard part but once you let go of whatever is in your way you will feel absolute bliss. Once you let go you can finally be close to achieving your dreams. 
Taking action is the key way for you to achieve your dream life and if you don't take action nothing will ever happen for you. Think about how you will achieve your goals and put together an action plan for that goal. Once you have your plan together take action on it and if you are really determined you will likely succeed. 
Now I want to talk about what my dream life is. I would want a simple and happy life. I want to live minimally and work to sustain myself instead of living to work. I want to see things and have new experiences everyday. I want to be connected to earth and always be surrounded by nature. I want to be spontaneous and adventurous but not dumb. I want to be somewhat of a globe trotter and travel the world. I may only travel for a little due to finances but while I'm not traveling I want to live in a nice shack by the lake. I would rather chase waterfalls than chase materialistic things in life. To me experiences are always better than stuff. I for sure want to live by the water too because I love water. I want to have a good day everyday and I never want to regret anything in life. I don't see myself having an ordinary life and working 9-5 chasing the American dream. I want to work as much as I need to to support my minimal lifestyle and I want to go do cool stuff everyday. I don't want a lot of stuff in life I just want to have a lot of good experiences. While it's nice having money it's not everything in life, your happiness is always number one in life. 

I feel like I have achieved my dream life emotional wise but travel wise I have not achieved my goal because I am only a high school student and school is my life as of now. I can't travel right now because I live with my parents and I got a lot of stuff going on but the travel thing will come at a later time in my life. I do live a simple and happy life with no regrets and I am proud of that. I always surround myself with nature because it makes me feel good, and I am always doing some cool stuff. I feel like I have achieved my dream life somewhat and the only part that is missing is the travel part of it. But the cool thing is that It's not missing that much because I went to the Outer Banks this year already and I will be going to the Mountains on Sunday for cross country camp. I usually go somewhere every year so travel is still in my life y'all and I like traveling a lot. 

Recently I've been inspired by people who live in a van or a tiny house because they don't have much holding them down and they can just go wherever they want and see the world. To me that would be really cool just to do that for a year or something. I feel like there would be challenges of living that small but I feel like it would be very liberating at the same time. But anyways I feel like I have talked enough so we will end the post!! I'll see you guys on Friday with another blog post. Take care! 










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!