The Basket

Closeup look

Hello guys today I'm back with another look. I'm really soaking up these summer looks before fall comes. This look is just so cute, and summery. I love it. But guys get ready for fall posts. I'm not going to start fall on my blog too early, but once it hits near the end of August, and the beginning of September, get ready for the fall posts!!! So anyways lets get into this look. 

Outfit

I just think this is the cutest look for the summer. I've been noticing that polka dots, and basket bags have been really trendy for the summer in the blogging community. I'm not one to follow the trends, but I will say that basket bags and polka dots are just adorable. Especially the basket bags!!! I feel like it has a picnic chic kind of vibe, which is cute. 

Outfit

Outfit details: The top is from H & M, the shorts are from White House Black Market, I don't know where the basket is from, and my glasses are from coach.

Side view

Also guys I curled my hair for this look, and I just love the way my hair looks when it's curled. It kinda has a vintage vibe about it. 

Looking to the side

And here is me looking to the side because that's just apart of the multiple poses that I make.

Closeup of basket

Thanks for tuning in for this post, I'll see you guys on Friday with another post.
My Social Media
Bloglovin

Instagram

Pinterest





22 comments:

  1. So lovely with the flowers!

    x
    Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great :)


    NEW BLOG! PLEASE FOLLOW ME: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, and how pretty are those flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww how cute! I have a similar basket as well!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks lovely (such a cool vintage vibe!) and that's a gorgeous basket too!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute fresh and very kind!
    I’m a greek life style blogger too on Euframe.blogspot.com.
    My blog is all about travel posts, reviews, fashion and photography posts! 💎
    I would you like to see you there and tell me your opinion too with a comment! ⭐️
    Today is my first fashion post! Check it please!

    Teo
    kisses from Greece
    Euframe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look! So gorgeous!
    Adi xx
    fancycorrectitude.com
    instagram.com/fancycorrectitude

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous and I just love your hair! I am glad I've just found your blog!

    Xo.

    www.chiclyyours.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been such a sucker for polkadots lately and have been loving it! I've had this mauve polkadot dress in my basket online for the longest time and think I need to actually pull the trigger and buy it. I love it!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your top is so cute! I love the polka dots and ruffles!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so lovely babe. Also that basket of flowers are so gorgeous!

    X❤X❤,
    Dimito Michiyo

    http://dimitomichiyo.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm definitely into this blouse- what a cute summer piece!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute basket, i love it with the flowers
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pictures! The flowers are so beautiful:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those flowers are so pretty!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute basket bag!

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the flowers so much.
    And what a cute idea with the basket.
    Nice look and Pictures.

    take a look at my  BLOG and also  INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah way too cute.. I have been looking everywhere for a top like this one, it would be perfect for going back to college to wear! I am so glad I cam across your blog too, I can see you have worked really hard on it and it is completely paying off, well done pretty lady! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The ruffle detail of the sleeves on your polka-dot top is pretty, as is the basket of flowers. It's a cute look.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete