July Favorites


1)These Sunglasses
Guys I am officially obsessed with these sunglasses. They are so cute, and they are actually my only pair of sunglasses. #i'malowkeyminimalist. I've been wearing these almost everyday, and they are super adorable.


2)Castle Crush
I may sound really nerdy, but for real this game is so entertaining. So the story behind this game was that I was just browsing through the app store, and then I came across castle crush, and then I was like "that sounds fun", so then a downloaded it, and now I love it. Basically you battle other people, and try to upgrade yourself as much possible so you can have more victories. If you guys are looking for an entertaining game, you have to download this game.


3)My birthday
I turned 16 this month!! I literally already thought of myself as 16 a year ago, I just didn't feel 15 my sophomore year of high school, I felt 16. But now I'm officially 16. I had a birthday party sleepover with my friends last Saturday, and it was very fun. Then on my actual birthday last Thursday I just had my friend Gabby(aka my personal photographer) come over, and we made cake, and hungout. Then on Monday I went birthday shopping with my grandparents, and ate Kanki. Can I just say that Kanki's white sauce is bomb!!! So yeah I had a really good birthday!!


4)Getting my permit
If you guys didn't know already, I got my permit this month. So I can drive now! But to be honest I'm really not excited to drive, I only drive sometimes because I'd just rather have someone else drive. I'm a pretty decent driver, I'm not good or bad, but driving makes me stressed. I just feel like I have to be a perfect driver, even through I'm not. I literally suck at pulling into my driveway because it's a hill. And not to mention I almost ruined the rock display by the mailbox because of trying to pull into the driveway. So you know, It's just easier for someone else to do it.


5)My running watch
I got this running watch from my mom for my birthday, and I love it! If you guys didn't know, I'm a runner, and I run on my highschool cross country team. The watch keeps track of my daily step count, and when I go running I can record my time, and see the stats of my run. I just love it! It's also very good for someone who has a very active lifestyle. 

That's all for this post, I'll see you guys on Friday for another post. 
My social media
Bloglovin

Instagram

Pinterest






15 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I remember when I got my actual license (long time ago) and my Dad asked me if I wanted to drive home. I was like "no, thanks." http://www.mrsqbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cooool!!!

    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These glasses are so cool!!
    https://imyimyimy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of everything you got up to for your birthday! And you're so lucky that you get to drive now too - I've still got to wait another year in the UK. Love the colours on your watch!!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start playing this game! It sounds really interesting!

    Mihaailo | mihiaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for your licence! You must be so happy!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting your permit and happy belated birthday!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Sweet 16

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 16th Birthday! I love those sunglasses
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 16th Birthday! So exciting! Love your cute sunglasses!
    xo Bryn
    www.waketonroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated Happy Birthday! Also, congratulations on your licence!
    P.s. Love your glasses.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete