Having A Hard Time Finding The Perfect Mascara?

Mascara bin

Hey guys, I'm sure a lot of you or all of you have had a hard time finding the perfect mascara. Do you know that feeling when you're just looking for new mascara, but you don't really know which one is good, so you just choose a random one? Because that is literally the definition of me. When I need to change out my mascara I find myself strolling down the mascara aisle not knowing which one to choose. Then I just kind of choose whatever one sounds good. So that's why I'm here to tell you about an awesome mascara guide that can help you out the next time you need mascara. And I also want to tell you what mascaras I've been using. 

 http://www.reviews.com/mascara/ emailed me, and told me about their mascara guide. I checked it out, and now I have a better ideas of what mascara to buy next time I need new mascara. I thought I would help all of us out by doing a post about their guide. Basically they did the ultimate research on the best mascara. They put in 45 hours of research, interviewed 4 experts, did 10,000 test blinks, and tested 15 products. And they came up with good results. They found the top mascaras, and you can check them out on their page. You know what I find interesting is that smaller wands lengthen your lashes more than thicker wands, I didn't know that. So hey you learn new things everyday.

Scandal eyes retro glam

 So now onto what mascaras I use. I do my top, and bottom lashes when I do wear makeup. On my top lashes I wear the scandal eyes retro glam. Honestly I don't really have a preference when it comes to the mascara I wear, but this mascara gives me length, so I like it.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascra

For my bottom lashes I almost always do the Maybelline great lash mascara. I like how the wand is small, and gives it that subtle pop that you need. I've used mine so much that the sticker has come off of it, so that's how you know it's a good mascara. This would be the one mascara that I recommend the most because it really gives you a natural, and beautiful look.

Maybelline Mega Plush Volume Waterproof Mascara

If I decide that I need a little pop while going swimming I use the Maybelline mega plush volume waterproof mascara. When I go swimming I almost always wear no makeup, but sometimes I do decide to put on this mascara. It has pretty good coverage, and is pretty decent.

 So yeah guys I would go check out their mascara guide. You can check it out here. I think it's very helpful, and you can read up about all the research they did. Thanks for viewing this post, and I hope I could help you guys out with finding a good mascara.

Also guys just so you know I really don't like to flood my blog with too many ads. But when I do things like this it's because I think you guys would enjoy it, or get something out of it. So just to get that out there. I love collaborating with people, and I would love to do collaborations in the future. So hey shoot me an email, I'm an open person.







19 comments:

  1. I know this struggle! It's always hard to find the right mascara! Thanks for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post :) I hope you're having an amazing day!

    http://mfashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so relatable! The amount of times I've bought a new mascara only to find it doesn't work for me is crazy!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always test many drugstore mascaras in order to find the perfect one for me, so far I found some nice ones that give my lashes length and volume but nothing I would re-purchase! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of the best mascaras are drugstore finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really a great product! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good post,thank you for your guideline about choosing mascaras .It is good for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea of doing a guide - there are so many products that it can get overwhelming when shopping!

    I have nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award - https://hayleyxmartin.com/blogger-recognition-award/

    hayley // hayleyxmartin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been loving the L'Oreal lash Paradise mascara
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how it is...It took me a looong time and a hundred mascaras to finally come to Lancome Hypnose.
    But I also using the Maybelline one from time to time.

    xo Corina
    www.unbouquetdamour.com/best-online-shopping-sites

    ReplyDelete
  11. The products look so good!! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: ¿ME HARÍA UNA INTERVENCIÓN LASER? / LASER ON MY SKIN?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds good! Lovely post!

    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love hearing what mascaras other girls love! :) Thanks for sharing this, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm def a mascara hoarder! I've recently switched to brown instead of the traditional black and I love it!!!
    Happy Tuesday beautiful babe!
    Xx Brandi
    www.brandilocks.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mascara is the one thing I won't leave the house without (that and my brows) and I'm soooo picky when it comes to it. I used to love the Great Lash mascara so I might have to run out and get it again.
    Xo,
    Emily
    www.theeclecticfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a firm believer that you can never have too many . mascaras <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely need to try these mascaras out! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm looking for a new mascara so I'll be sure to try on e of these out!

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/midori-linea-style-love-3

    xoxoSakura

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite mascara is Benefit Roller Lash. It is amazing!

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete