Mid year review


We are about halfway over with 2017. That is so weird, I'm just sitting here thinking, how is it already July. But it is. So in today's post I would like to reflect on this year, and tell my upcoming goals for the rest of the year. This post is coming out late because my day just flew by, and making a blog post was the last thing I was thinking of, so I'm sure some of you guys won't see this till tomorrow. 


This year has been pretty good so far. I've gotten into running which I'm very proud of. I've gotten better through time, and I'll only get better because I'm going to be running on the cross country team for my high school. My season starts in August, so I think I'll really be in shape by that point. I just feel like my glowup happened this year, and I'm still glowing up. I'm very happy with myself right now, and I've made lots of good memories this year, and met some good people. I'm just so thankful to be blessed with a great life. I've also worked very hard in school, and finished off with a 3.5 GPA this year, so I'm pretty proud of myself. So overall this year has been good so far. 


My goals for the rest of the year are...

Growing my blog-I've been working on my blog a lot over the summer, and I would really want more people to view my blog, so that's a goal of mine. I'm really starting to get into writing on my blog, It's really fun, and I like knowing that people like what I have to put out there to the world. 

Getting a job-I'm not 16 yet, so it's hard to find a job unfortunately, but as soon as I turn 16 I'm going to start applying to places, and really looking. I've been looking for a job at a mediocre pace, but I'm not 16 yet so I don't take it as seriously since I know my chances of getting hired are slim. So hopefully I can find a job really soon once I turn 16.

Raise my GPA even if it's only a tiny bit-For the start of my junior year I would really like to raise my GPA by working harder, even it it's only a little bit. My GPA is already pretty high, but I want it to be a tad bit higher. I'm not going to push myself too hard, but I want to try to push myself a little bit harder than I did sophomore year. 

Planning out my blog posts-I really want to start planning out my blog posts, that way I can be more organized with my blog, and have everything in order. Almost always I do last minute planned posts, so planning out what will be on my blog will be very beneficial to me

That's all my goals for the rest of the year. Thank you for tuning in for another blog post. I'll see you guys on Friday with another post. 

Be sure to follow me on all my social media too!








15 comments:

  1. Glad you've had a good year so far! Good luck with it going forward :)

    http://muccycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ommmg how are we half way through the year already!!? Lovely round up!

    Alya / moorizzla xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing, very determined and enthusiastic! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing a great job with your blog, keep going! I'm sure you'll find a find job, you are only 16 and have so much time :)

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recommend scheduling your posts, it's really helpful to be more organized on the blog :)
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finishing with a strong GPA! And I can't believe we're halfway through 2017, either!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting into running and on your GPA!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it's already July, either! So crazy!

    BlondieInTheCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds the year has started off really well for you. Good job about incorporating running into your routine. I am not a fan of running (unless it's towards food or something haha) but I have started doing the Bay Run once a week and already I can see improvements. Your GPA is great by the way. I love how ambitious you are with raising it. Keep it up Courtney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on getting a higher GPA! Any increase is a positive worth celebrating!

    https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/07/07/What-Facebook-Thinks-You-Want-To-See-Online-And-How-To-Change-It

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these posts! So personal and different :)

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sound like great goals - makes my life look so disorganised in comparison!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved reading your year review <3

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always a good idea to set some goals for the upcoming year. SOunds like you've had a great year so far!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete