The Power Of No Makeup

No makeup. It's every girl's biggest fear it seems. But it's really not as bad as you may think. Lately I've been rocking the no makeup look because it's summer break, and it's like who am I trying to impress? In school I feel social pressure to fit in, and look good because everyone is so quick to judge it seems. But when it's summer break I feel like I can detox from trying to be perfectly presentable. Honestly with or without makeup, I look pretty good. I think all of us deserve to be comfortable in our own skin. We all deserve to feel like we don't have to put on a whole face of makeup, and completely change our appearance to impress society or make us feel better about our insecurities. Because no matter how many times you powder your face, you're the same person underneath. So I say for all you beauty guru's out there, try wearing no makeup for one day and see how it made you feel. I'm sure you felt more natural, or maybe even comfortable in your own skin. Just see. I think it's very powerful when you wear no makeup because it shows how confident you are with your natural self. It shows that you can conquer the world, and not care about people's view of you as much as if you were wearing makeup. 

selfie details

No makeup selfie

no makeup selfie

no makeup selfie

no makeup selfie

Text
It's been really nice not wearing makeup. I feel very comfortable in my own skin, and it's becoming the norm for me. When I wear makeup, all I wear is mascara, so I'm pretty bare anyways. But going completely bare feels great. What I like about not wearing makeup is that I don't have to take off any makeup in the evening, so it makes my life easier. 

Thanks for tuning into my blog, I hope I inspired some of you guys to not wear makeup, even if it's only for one day. I'll see you guys on Friday with another post. 

If you want to see more of me, follow my social media. 

Bloglovin

Instagram

Pintrest









26 comments:

  1. Yay to no-make up! I totally agree with you, it feels good to the point that sometimes it becomes normal, although I use makeup every now and then and pretty much looks quite natural! :)

    Love your outfit,you look so stunning! Utterly in love with the bag! :)

    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to not wear makeup on a day to day basis. i also let my skin breath.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too from time to time. You look pretty Courney with or without makeup.
    The bag is so lovely and suits your outfit sweets.

    Love from https://tbymallano.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to wear no make up today & actually got more compliments than when I do wear makeup! Sometimes it's nice to have a fresh face

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outfit dear. love the blush pink on you.
    xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 100% agree with no makeup - I tend to only wear mascara (and no make up at all if I'm not doing much or seeing many people) as I can't be bothered with the hassle to put on much more! I do like to glam up a little for a night out, but even then I tend to not put on too much! You look lovely without makeup so well done for having the confidence to go for it!!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the problem stems from thinking you need to wear makeup in order to look good. Is great to wear makeup and its great to go without. great post!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tbh I've always been a big no-makeup person (possibly just because the idea of highlighter and contour scares and confuses me...). Just a bit of eyeliner to make my eyes look alive and I'm good to go!

    xx Pia
    http://www.gymbagsandjetlags.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing no makeup to work. It really lets my skin breathe and looks way healthier once the weekend rolls around too!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Courtney,
    Sometimes wearing no makeup is so nice! It's great to feel fresh faced. You look adorable!

    xoxo,
    Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute put on this outfit!! And no makeup is the most beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally agree to less makeup in summer and no make up days :)
    -Masha
    www.mmasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. No Make up Make up look:)
    And loving the colour tone you have chosen!



    X❤X❤,
    Dimito Michiyo

    http://dimitomichiyo.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post!!
    It is so good to have a fresh look :D
    Wish you a lovely day
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking super cute babe...Kisses,Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! You look super cute and refreshed <3

    greenfashionistablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. No make up is a good idea for us and our skin! But sometimes after short nights or few imperfection I can't do anything without makeup, I'm kind of addicted!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post and thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

    www.underaytedray.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your pink bag is so cute!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love no makeup days! :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this outfit!! It really suits you!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS & HOLLYWOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is great that you are comfortable without makeup. I hardly wear makeup, only on the weekends, for several reasons.

    1. I am lazy
    2. I have terrible makeup skills.
    3. I don't want to wear makeup every day because I don't want to get used to seeing myself with it on and feel weird when I don't have it on.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Like a lot of the other comments, I worry about wearing make up all the time for fear of looking unrecognisable on the days I don’t.
    The bonus is I have more time to sleep-in in the morning :)
    - Lubna | The Digital Review

    ReplyDelete