5 Easy Things That You Can Do To Stay Motivated

flatlay

Hey guys I'm back with another post. I got a rhetorical question for you, do you find it hard to stay motivated sometimes? I'm guessing your answer is yes because let's be real it can be hard to stay motivated sometimes. 

I find myself struggling to stay motivated when it comes to summer break because it's lazy, I'm off from school, and I pretty much just want to relax. This summer I've really been focusing on my blog, and let me tell you I have not been slacking off on my blog. This summer I've really been putting a lot of energy into my blog, but sometimes it makes it so I lose motivation in other areas. So I thought I would gather information from my best friend google, and make this dittly darn post. 

1)Be Positive
Being positive will benefit you when trying to stay motivated, because what person is going to stay motivated when they are being negative. So try to stay positive, and think of what positive things will come out of working hard for your outcome.

2)Get Organized
Start to think about what you're trying to accomplish, and really try to set your mind to one specific thing. Really have a grasp of what you're trying to do to accomplish your goals. Then take note of what you can do to stay on top of it. And then later take action on those things that you took note of.

3)Eliminate distractions
If you're trying to accomplish something, and a barrier comes in the way, try your best to eliminate that barrier. Sometimes we can't remove the barrier based on reasons, it just all depends on your situation. But just try to stay on top of accomplishing whatever it is that you may be trying to accomplish.

4)Don't take anything too seriously
Don't treat it like it's life or death, you will be okay. Just take it easy, and work hard, and you will achieve your goal, or at least give it a good punch. Take breaks when needed, and just work hard at it, but not too hard.

5)Do it now, not later
You will never achieve anything if you keep putting off everything until the last minute. If you want results, you have to start now. And chances are the longer you wait, the less motivated you will be to do whatever you need to do. For example this summer I wanted to really focus on my blog because I have time to do so, and I took a jab at it, and now my page views have nearly doubled. So start now.

That is all my tips for staying motivated, I hope I helped some of you guys out. Be sure to follow me on my social media if you haven't already, and I'll see you guys on Friday with another post.

social media
bloglovin

instagram

pintrest





13 comments:

  1. The fifth one is the most important for me. Thanks for sharing this! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really helpful tips on staying motivated - great post!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being positive and eliminating distractions are so key! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips. I agree with all of them, especially "do it now not later". That's the one I need to work on the most!

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know when sometimes you just need a total BABE of a post to come along and hit you in the face with some motivation?! this was that post. great tips!

    katie xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely do it now then never! Great tips

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being organized TOTALLY helps me out- I find that I feel more on top of things + in control, which motivates me to get my shit DONE. :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing all of these tips, it is so easy to get discouraged
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eliminating distractions is such a good point and definitely the one I find the hardest. And yes, I am SO bad at leaving things until later and then they never get done haha!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post!

    curlyjosephine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing tips! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LAVENDER FIELDS AND DREAM DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tips!

    Have a lovely day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. good post, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete