I Was Nominated For The Blogger Recognition Award

Outfit
Hayley Martin aka https://hayleyxmartin.com/ nominated me for the blogger recognition reward. This means so much to me because I've never been recognized with an award for my blog. It really inspires me to keep on doing what I'm doing. 

Outfit

So basically for the blogger recognition reward there are rules, the rules include...

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2.Write a post to show your award!
3.Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4.Share two pieces of advice for new bloggers!
5.Choose 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
6.Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them. Provide the link to the post you created.

So let's get started. 

How I started my blog
One day I was searching the internet not even knowing what I'm doing, and I came across blogger. And I was like, "oh you can create your own blog". And so I started my blog back when I was in 8th grade. I was 13 at the time, so I started very young. I was into Japanese culture back then so I wrote about that, and my blog was very small. It was mostly family members who read it, and as time went on it grew, and my interests changed. So now I'm here today writing fashion, and lifestyle posts. 

Advice for new bloggers
1) Don't compare yourself to bigger bloggers. This one is tough when you're first starting out because you're like, "this person is in Paris right now with 317 thousand Instagram followers, how on earth am I supposed to beat that". And let's be real here, it takes a lot of work to reach stuff like that. So just don't stress out over what other people have that you don't have, a lot of those bigger bloggers have been going at it for years, and they have had their own techniques and experiences to grow from. Don't worry about all that, just focus on yourself.

2)Get involved with the blogging community. The blogging community is very nice. Everyone is so sweet to each other, and it will make a positive impact on you. It's also cool to see other people's content, and their cute photos. I didn't get involved in the blogging community until this summer break. It was really this summer break when everything took off. I really started working hard at my blog, and getting involved with other people's blogs. And now it has payed off, and I'm really loving all the love and support from everyone. So thank you guys so much. 

Who I nominate
I love how Sarah is a highschool blogger just like me. She's put a lot of work into her blog, and hasn't had as many people as she would like to read it. So I would love to nominate her. 

I love Sara's photos, and outfits. They are so adorable, and she's really pretty. She is really inspiring, and her photos are just awesome. 

I just love Viola's if we were having coffee series, it's really awesome. So I think she needs to be recognized for how awesome that series is!

I just love the positive energy that Patricia spreads, her blog really inspires me to improve on myself. I also love her photography!

I love Elle's blog, and Instagram. I just love her style, and her photos of London are so pretty! 

I just love her outfits, they are so girly and feminine. Her style is really nice, and I enjoy her blog posts a lot. 

I just love Carrie's outfits, they are adorable. She just has the most gorgeous photos ever!

Oh my gosh guys where do I begin. I just love Lizzy's outfits, and photography. I just can't get enough of her photos because they are so gorgeous. 

She is a another blogger my age, and she has amazing content. I think she deserve's more recognition, because she's a great writer. One of her posts made me tear up a little bit because it was so well written. So hats off to her. 

I love all her posts about beauty on her blog, and I really like how she keeps it real. 

I love Taylor's blog. It's very motivational, and that is much needed when it is Monday. So I enjoy he motivational Monday series. I also love her outfits. 

I like Paulien's blog, I really enjoy how it's like a little diary. And can I just mention that new hair cut, it looks so good. But for real her blog is really cute. 

I love Sophie's blog. I love all of her outfits, her style is just so cute! I also enjoy how she is realistic on her blog when it needs to be.

 Olivia's outfits are just so adorable. She never fails to have the cutest photos, and her blog posts are awesome.  

Mireia's blog is really nice, her outfits are so adorable. And her feed on Instagram is 10/10. I enjoy seeing what she's wearing next because it's always so cute!

That's all for this post, I feel really honored to be getting the blogger recognition reward. I'll see you guys on Friday with a new post! Also photography credits go to Gabby.
My social media

Bloglovin

Instagram

Pinterest

Follow Gabby's social media because she's the best photographer ever!
Gabby's Outfit

Her social media
Her Instagram
















16 comments:

  1. how nice! you look really cute :)

    www.avecdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, huge well done on your nomination! You really deserve it - your blog is absolutely fab!!

    And thank you so much for nominating me too. It means so much - I didn't even know this award was a thing and I'm so shocked to have even been nominated! I'm so glad you like my blog!

    Massive congrats and thank you thank you thank you!!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And love love love that dress on you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading how you started your blog! Also, some excellent advice to bloggers - It's so important not to compare yourself to others and just do your own thing. Everyone has to start somewhere

    hayley // hayleyxmartin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so right that it's important not to compare yourself to bigger bloggers! I loved hearing how your blog has grown too. Stick with it girl!

    🍉 Pia
    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award I love your dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Courtney,
    Congrats babe! You look adorable! Keep on doing what you're doing!

    xoxo,
    Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute post! Congrats for you nomination!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's amazing!!
    Congratulations :D
    Kiss
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations this is amazing! Lovely photos hun :)

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being nominated, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, congrats dear! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Congrats on the award

    http://www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO pretty! Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures with us.
    shirts for women Online

    ReplyDelete