Pairing White With Pink


There is no doubt that i love the color combination of pink, and white, and i recently put together this outfit, and i am in love. This outfit is so cute for a casual day out with friends, or even just visiting a lake or something. I love pink and white together, it's a really cute color combo for spring, and summer because it really creates a fresh look. 


I am totally loving this boho kind of shirt. The sleeve details are so cute! This shirt is see through so you could use it as a beach cover-up, or just wear it with an undershirt if you're going to be wearing it as a regular top. I also want to tell you guys that I am off of spring break, and it feels so busy now. My spring break was fun, and i also worked a lot. I was very bored too because i had so much free time, i defiantly am suited for a busy lifestyle, so it's good to be back.


Outfit details: My top is from Target, my sunglasses are from Amazon, my shoes are from Kate Spade, my shorts are from Target, and my earrings are from Rose Gal. 


I hope you guys enjoyed the look, and i will see you guys next week with another post. I really want to do a long personal post next week about something but i don't know what i want to write about yet. If you guys have any ideas you can comment below or reach out to me through Instagram. I just want to spread some positive vibes in the next post!! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week, and thanks for tuning in.

Shop Similar





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!