A Trip to the Pottery Fair!


Getting fun with fashion is always great to do every now and then, and I did exactly that for this pottery fair. A couple of weeks ago I went to a pottery fair called Cedar Creek Gallery, and they had some cool stuff there. I wore an artistic kind of outfit because I wanted to fit the event. I wore some butterfly leggings, and a blue t shirt with some sandals paired with socks. The outfit was so comfortable, but also so cute at the same time. 


There was a lot of cool pottery pieces there, but a lot of them were overpriced. That was the only downside of it, but all of the pieces are handmade so I can see how there is more value in them. There was also this really good bakery, and me and my best friend Gab split a mini pie. Now I'm not even a pottery person but some of the pottery pieces were so cool. Also the background that you see in the photos, those pieces are all glass. It's really cool what you can do with certain materials like glass, or clay, and it was fun seeing it all! 


Gabby's black, and white look that she wore to the pottery fair. I love her shoes! 


There was this one cool wall of handmade fish decor hanging things, and that was my favorite thing to see. The fish at the bottom left is my favorite! It was around one hundred and sixty dollars, and I wouldn't know what to do with it, but it's cool. 


Outfit Details: My top is from Madewell, my leggings are from LuLaRoe, my shoes are from Target, my bag is from Kate Spade, my watch is from Garmin, and my glasses are from Coach.


I hope you guys enjoyed today's post! It was a lot of fun to see all of the different pottery pieces, and I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your week. 

Shop Similar



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!