Peplum and Leggings For Spring


Hi guys welcome back to another blog post. I am totally writing about spring even through it just snowed yesterday, but so be it. Can it just be spring already!!! Anyways today i wanted to share a look for spring that is super cute. It's just a simple casual outfit that is totally effortless, but yet still looks put together at the same time. 


Me and Gabby actually took these photos at public when we were grocery shopping together. The wall at publix is seriously aesthetically pleasing so we had to do a photo shoot haha. I have been totally loving leggings lately because they are so comfy, and they also are super cute. I always style leggings with a more baggier top that way the look balances itself out. To talk about the weather while shooting these photos, it was actually not bad at all outside. It was not warm, but it wasn't cold either, so i was fine. I just can't wait for the warmer weather through. 


Outfit details: My top is from Kohl's, my leggings are from Aerie, my boots are from Macy's. my watch is from Garmin, and my glasses are from Coach.


That is all for today's look. I hope you guys got some inspo from it, and I'll see you guys next Tuesday with another post. 

Shop Similar



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!