Some Of My Spring Wardrobe Staples


12345678 9

Spring is just around the corner, and that means it's time to start cracking out the shorts, and short sleeved tops. It is warming up a little bit where i live, but it's not close to being warm yet. But in the meantime i can dream of what i will be wearing once it's spring for real.


1)Gingham Print-Gingham print is such a perfect spring, and summer print, specifically spring. I wore it a lot last year, and i plan on doing the same thing this year. Gingham can pretty much look great with anything, but i style it with a more basic piece of clothing that way the gingham kind of pops out at you a little bit.


2)Sandals-You will always catch me in sandals once it's warmer. I love the Dansko ones that you can see in this photo. Sandals are just the bomb in general, they make you look good, and they are also comfy. 


3)Floral Print-I have to love a good floral print for the spring. If you have not noticed already from my Instagram, i am already bringing out the florals.


4)Off the shoulder tops-These were so trendy last year for spring, but there is not doubt this year that they will be in again. They are really cute for showing off your shoulders in a sophisticated classy way, but they don't look skanky or anything, so they are good.


5)Spaghetti Strap Top-I usually break out the spaghetti strap tops near the middle of spring. They are perfect for really warm days, and they also look cute.


6)Sunglasses-I love sunglasses because they add a cool vibe to a look, and they are good if you don't feel like putting on makeup. Sunglasses can make any outfit look chic, and i love pairing sunnies with swimwear.


7)Leggings-These are always my staple no matter what season. Leggings are just so comfy, and they also make my legs look thinner even through I'm already skinny haha. I wear leggings at least three days a week, so they are my total staple. The key to wearing leggings is to wear a long shirt that way your butt isn't in everyone's face, and then you just pulled it off!


8)Peplum tops-Peplum tops are a good kind of top to wear in the spring because it's kind of flirty, and shows off your waist a little bit. Peplum tops are also girly, and spring would be a good time to dress more girly because everything is flourishing, and there is flowers everywhere. I don't know if that made sense but i hope you know what i mean.


9)Cross body bags-Cross body bags are good if you don't like carrying your purse in your hand. Cross body bags work for any season, but i love cross body's for spring, and summer because that means my hands are free, and i can enjoy the world. For example if I'm getting ice cream i don't have to worry about holding a purse while i eat it because my purse is on my shoulder. It just makes my life easier, and when it's warmer outside i like to enjoy everything without carrying my purse with my hand.

That's all for today's post. I hope i inspired some of you guys to start thinking of what you are going to wear for spring. I will see you guys soon with another post! Have a good rest of your week. 

Shop The Post



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!