A Little Athleisure Look


Hello guys I'm back with another post. Today I'll be sharing a cute athletic look because workout clothes are always so comfy, and such a must. It seems like i am always wearing workout clothes so i wanted to show a look where i am wearing workout clothes. I love this look because it's so comfy, yet also really cute. This look also shows off my legs a little bit too because the top is cropped, so you can see my build. I am a competitive runner so i do have some leg muscle on me. To talk about my pants, they are so comfy!!! I love wearing them, and they look great. If you also could not tell i am squinting in these photos because it was so bright outside while taking these pictures haha.

As you can also see i am posing with some Starbucks. I love Starbucks even through they are expensive, but what i do is only go there when i have a gift card. It's like girl who wants to pay 5 dollars for a drink?? Not me, but i love their frappes, and some of their fruit refreshers are good. Also shout out to my best friend who took these photos for me. I am so grateful for her because she is such an amazing friend, and has always been there for me no matter what. I am kind of going through a tough time right now with my old friend Sarah, and I'm taking steps to make it better, and having a best friend to help me through it all means so much. If want to read more about friendship, and what's going on you can read about it here


Outfit Details: My top is from Gamiss, my running pants are from Nike, my shoes are from Nike, my watch is from Garmin, and my glasses are from Coach.


That's all for today's look. I hope you guys all have a great rest of the week. 

Shop similar 







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!