Starting Spring Early


Spring is barely here, but we have been having warmer weather where i live so therefore i can say it's spring. I literally hate winter with a passion, and it's funny because my friends all say i start spring too early. Like i'm not kidding if it's a seventy degree day you already know i'm getting my tan on even if it's January. So with spring around the corner i wanted to share a spring look. Also look how dreadfully pale i am!! I really need to get dark again. I was actually looking at a bunch of tropical photos on Instagram, and i'm craving to go on a tropical getaway trip. 


This kind of a dress is good for a casual day out downtown, or if there is some kind of social event. It's a cute, and season appropriate because there is flowers on the dress. When i initially got this dress from Ruufe i was a little apprehensive about the royal blue because i don't really wear that color blue, but i think it looks really cute.  I'm starting my spring Instagram theme early just in case if you didn't know already. I am just so ready for it to fully warm up, and i can't wait to be rocking the bikinis while i'm at my best friend Gabby's pool. That's not for a while through, so i can dream of bikini weather while it's forty eight degrees and raining


Outfit Details: My dress is from Ruufe, my shoes are from Dansko, my glasses are from Coach. 


That's all for today's post. I hope i inspired you guys with spring outfit ideas. I will be sharing more spring looks soon. Have a good rest of your week guys!




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!