Styling a High Waisted Floral Skirt


Hey guys I'm back with another lookbook after a very busy week last week. Your girl is going to fill you in on track real quick because i would like to say a couple things. So if you didn't know i run track, and cross country, i do. So I had a track meet over the weekend, and i got sun burnt so my face might look red in these pictures. I ran the two mile, and i ended up getting 12:50, so that was a good time because my personal record is 12:47. My team has also been doing a fundraiser, and I'm so thankful for everyone that supported my team by donating. I have raised 190 dollars, and my team has raised 2,909 dollars so far! We are doing great, and I'm so thankful to have lots of support for my team. 


Now to speak of the outfit, I am seriously loving floral printed things for the spring. I cracked out this floral skirt that is usually a late spring/summer staple but I'm rocking it in the middle of March. I just can't wait for it to get warm for real because the weather right now is bipolar. This skirt is a vibrant floral skirt so i usually style it by tucking in a basic tee. It creates a cute, causal, and a tiny bit dressy look that i love. For accessorizing i wore this look with my Coach glasses because otherwise i would not be able to see, and i put in some white tassel earrings. I also topped it off with my beloved white Danskos because these are the perfect sandal. 


Outfit Details: My top is from Target, my skirt is from Forever 21, my shoes are from Dansko, my earrings are from Rose Gal, my watch is from Garmin, and my glasses are from Coach. 


I hope you guys got inspired for spring. I'll see you guys next week with more inspo, and i hope all of y'all have a great rest of your week. 

Shop Similar





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!