New Years Outfit Ideas If You're Feeling Stuck

New years can be hard because you're supposed to dress up if you're going out, and you may not have dressy clothing, or if you do you have dressy clothes don't know how to pair stuff with it. So here I am today to help all of you guys out. In today's post I'll be sharing three casual new years looks, and of course I will be sharing some clothing items that would be good to take ideas from. 

To to start off with the clothing items they are linked below. I would recommend wearing anything that is a bit glitsy, and glam, so a sparkly dress would be perfect for new years. I feel like you could wear a normal night out dress but sparkle it up with some jewelry, and you could get away with it. Really my best piece of advice for dressing for New Years would be to wear some sparkles, or sequins, and dress it up with some heels. 

#1#2#3#4#5#6


Here is the first look. This outfit does not look too dressy but it also does not look too casual either. I dressed up the outfit with my tassel earrings from Zaful, and my my pretty silver bracelet, and I don't know where my bracelet is from but I love it. 


If you notice the dress has a silky kind of material and that is a good kind of material for dressy occasions like new years. I love the pink, and black combination of this outfit because it looks classy but not overdone. 


For shoes I am wearing ones that kind of lace up, and these kind of shoes would be a good option if you don't feel like dying in heels. 


Outfit details: The dress is from wish wish wish but I'm not sure of what store sells that brand, my shoes are from Tjmaxx, my bag is from Coach, my keychain is from Laduree Paris, my earrings are from Zaful, my glasses are from Coach, and I'm not sure where my bracelet is from. 


Shop Similar


Now onto the second look. I am wearing a casual floral dress with a fur vest, and a my Kate Spade bow bag that I turned into a clutch. I would have to say that this is the most casual New Years outfit on here, but it's good if you're just hanging out with your family, or just going out for a tiny bit and then heading back in. The fur vest dresses up the outfit a lot, and without the vest it probably would not look as dressy. 


Guys do you notice my running watch? I forgot to take it off for these photos so the running watch is now a part of the outfit even through it was not intentional. If you guys didn't know already I wear my running watch everyday and it keeps track of my daily step count, and my runs. It's quite useful and I wear it everyday even if it does not suit the outfit too well because I need to know my step count. 


Outfit Details: My dress is from Ruufe, my bag is from Kate Spade, my heels are from Kohls, my vest is from Target, my glasses are from Coach, and my watch is from Garmin. 

Shop Similar



Now my last look is one that I posted on my blog a couple of months ago. You can check out the full post here. I actually wore this outfit to homecoming, and I thought of the outfit and I was like, "this would suit my new years post". So here we are with another New Years outfit idea. The sparkles on the dress make it great for new years, and you pair it with some heels and accessories, and boom you got a good outfit. 


Outfit Details: My dress and shoes are from Kohl's, my glasses are from Coach, my bag is from Kate Spade, my earrings are from Pearl Paradise, and i don't know where my bracelet is from.

Shop Similar


That was all for today's post. I hope it helped some of ya'll with deciding on what to wear for New Years. Do you guy's have any big plans for new years? I'm not really doing anything, and I'll probably just be hanging out in my house. I'll see you guy's on Tuesday with another post. Take care.


65 comments:

  1. love your style so much!! :)

    Check out my wish for 2018 in my latest article :)
    >>https://evaredson.blogspot.it/2017/12/my-wish-for-you-shape-your-time-in-2018.html

    xx Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so helpful! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    Xx,
    Hilary
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! Amazing outfits!!

    https://andreealowe.blogspot.com.es/2017/12/winter-tones-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and ideas! Thanks for sharing! 😊

    http://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these NYE looks are so pretty and chic! Thanks for the inspiration!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gimmie all the fur and sparkle I can handle!! Happy New Year girl!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, thanks for sharing :) so many cool outfit ideas!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great selection! and the outfits are so pretty! they sure are perfect for NYE and i'll definitely go for the last look! thanks for the inspiration!
    have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow the looks are amazing and perfect for the festive days,
    all of these combinations.
    Such a great selection.

    schau gerne auf meinem BLOG vorbei und auf INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these options! I usually go very typical new years with bright and sparkly, but this year I decided to go with basic black and I think I am going to love it. I hope you have a great New Year, Courtney!! Sierra~www.beautifullycandid.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices of ensemble here. -And you look wonderful in these outfits. I love the minimalistic styling. Gorgeous!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked most of the first option !!!
    Happy New Year!!!
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. ohhhh I really liked the last dress and the heels. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The first dress is so pretty! xx

    louiselovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the three outfits you styled for NYE!!!

    I think my favorite is the second one because it's fun with the flowers and the furry vest!

    Hope you have a great start of 2018! :)

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute looks! I love the inspo board at the top of the post too- number 1 & 4 are my favs!

    Love,
    Amber | www.loveambervictoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are beautiful dress ideas! :) It's so easy to pick a dress for a big event, as it's an all-in one outfit really! :) I think you'd look great in any of the 3, no matter what you were doing. My NYE will be a quiet one, after spending all day with the toddlers, haha!

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are having a great week! It's hard to believe there are just a few days left in 2017! A happy new year to you.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. great looks hun!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your picks and I agree that you can make everything a little bit formal with a little sparks and a few sequins!

    Love,
    Olga from Myme

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're so cute! I Love your NYE outfit ideas <3

    -Brandi Kimberly
    www.cutebrandik.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am in love with the pink pleated dress! It looks so pretty on you.
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look great on all of those outfits!
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg I just absolutely adore those outfits! Definitely some style inspo!
    Victoria-Maria xx || Vidcaria

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi!! Beautiful outfit ideas!! I like everything you picked!

    Alina
    www.eclecticalu.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look perfect in your dresses! Very cute!
    I love the blush on you!
    Have a happy new years.
    Xx Caroline
    https://foreverdolledup.net/

    ReplyDelete
  26. so many cute styles! have a fantastic NYE xx
    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/12/30/party-rhythm-embellished-evening-gown-elegant-duchess/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh yeah it is all about sequins for NYE. And all three of these looks are so cute, and the pink dress from Zaful looks more expensive then it is. Very cool!

    Allie of ALLIENYC
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Nice picks! You look too cute.
    www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love all these outfit each one is so darling. I need one of those Laduree keychains!


    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  30. Soooo much cuteness...each of these is perfect to ring in 2018:)

    Laura
    Black Coffee Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful inspirations! I absolutely love them!! My fav is the soft rose one!! *_* See my inspos now up on the blog.

    Kisses
    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such stunning looks you have created for the NYE party! Love your style:)
    Happy holidays!
    xx
    Ankita
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love all of your NYE picks. And the earrings in your first look are sooooo great. I want!

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. All of these picks are beautiful! All of your looks are so chic too. Happy New Year!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. The first look is my favorite! And I LOVE #4 on your outfit picks. That dress is KILLER! Currently, my New Years outfit consists of my sweatpants and slippers :). Hey, at least we're making it for the countdown!
    Happy New Year lady!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. The first dress is so pretty, I love the colour and I can see myself wearing it!!! I also love the fourth sparky dress from your picks, such a gorgeous piece!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Aww you're absolutely gorgeous! Love all those outfits
    Love the colour of the first dress xx

    http://www.nudesandpinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great picks.
    Happy New Year..
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. All of your dresses are really cute! Happy New Year! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  40. All of these outfits are so cute! I didn't dress up for new year as I'm unwell xx

    Lauren - itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  41. I’m loving all of those beautiful glam pieces and looks you’ve shared with us, girlie! I also love your outfits, especially the first and second. Thanks so much for sharing and I wish you a wonderful and prosperous new year!!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  42. You look so cute in all the outfits! love them :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Such lovely picks dear!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Me encanta el post, me parece super original! Además las fotos son una pasada.

    www.itsclaudiag.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. So cool dresses! All the best in 2018! :)

    Best Regards - http://izabiela.pl/

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is amazing! Love both of your outfits! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Much love, Len
    www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  47. So many adorable outfit ideas! That pink dress is perfection! Happy New Year!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such cute looks!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love all the pick items you have made, and the cutest outfit of yours is the last one!
    Happy New Year!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  50. CUTE! Hope you had a wonderful time for the New Years!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Number 1 and 4 my absolute favorites!!
    Happy New Year love!

    Andrea//

    https://justohana.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful outfits! Happy New Year! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love all the dresses but my favourite would be the third one, it's so pretty and really a party dress. Love the Kate Spade bag too, so versatile! I'm following you now in Bloglovin to get updates from you, I hope you can follow back too, thank you! Happy New Year dear!!!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. OMG! love that you are petite and sharing your outfit ideas.
    Love it!

    http://blognigigi.blogspot.com/2017/12/my-new-years-2018-motivation.html

    ReplyDelete
  55. Lovely outfits! Happy New Year!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy New Year!! Great outfits!
    xx- Nina

    http://www.ninalnguyen.com/2018/01/happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. These are all great options for New Year's eve. Love the blush pink on you. All three are great outfits Courtney but the last one is my favorite look. The dress and heels are darling!

    Thank you so much for joining my linkup last week. I always look forward to seeing your outfits so welcome by and join this week's Thursday Moda with your fab style! Thanks and Happy 2018!!

    http://eleganceandmommyhood.blogspot.com/2018/01/thursday-moda-96-currently-january-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love the blush dresses! I love wearing sparkly dresses for NYE!

    Kim
    simplylovebirds.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Pretty dresses! You definitely can't go wrong with sparkle for NYE

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Your choices of style are just so pretty and adorable. Glitzy and glam and everything chic. One thing I must agree, floral dresses are simply feminine and gorgeous. Beautiful looks for a beautiful start of a new year. Sharon Elsie | diva-in-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. You look like a princess x

    http://thatssoohaute.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  62. hiiii ,..
    your post is very wonderful and so useful,i really like.
    thank you so much dear.....

    https://www.lukhidiamond.com/LOOSE-DIAMONDS

    ReplyDelete