Last Minute Stocking Stuffers for Her

There is so doubt that Christmas time is the most hectic time of the year. You have to put together everyone's presents, and get stuff done before you go on break. It can sometimes be super overwhelming, and you may be trying to get everyone's gift last minute because you simply don't have much time to get gifts for people. So here I am with a last minute stocking stuffer gift guide for the people out there needing some assistance with stockings. All of these items I linked are quite small and inexpensive, and these are great ideas for stocking stuffers because they are little things that you can throw in a stocking pretty easily. Also Ya'll can you believe that there is only four more days till Christmas?! That is so insane. This year really went by fast, and it's just crazy how it's almost 2018. But enough rambling let's talk about the gifts. 

1)Anthropologie Splash Tunes Dual Wireless Speaker-Speakers are great gifts because you never know when you want to jam out to some awesome music, or listen to a podcast or video at a better volume. Speakers are so useful and great for social gatherings and entertainment in general. 

2)Loft Star & Plaid No Show Sock Set-Socks are such a great gift. I remember when I was a kid I would be mad to get socks in my stocking, but now I love getting socks. They are always what I ask for as a stocking stuffer. They are good as a practical kind of gift, and for being cozy in general. 

3)Maybelline® Lash Sensational™ Mascara-Ya'll I'm going to be real here, a girl always needs mascara. I barely refresh my mascara, I'll legit use the same one for half a year, and it's gross. Stocking up on mascara can never hurt. 

4)ShopBop Triple Tier Drop Earrings-Earrings are always a good gift because it's hard to not like earrings. I've been loving tassel earrings and drop down earrings in general. They look so good, and can spice up any outfit. 

5)Anthropologie Golden Heart Portable Charger-Guys you don't even know how useful portable chargers are. I can't even tell you how many times I have been at a track meet and then my phone is about to die. 

6)Kate Spade Take Note Medium Leatherette-Bound Notebook-Notebooks are great for planning, and for school or work. You can never go wrong with a good notebook. 

7)Urban Outfitters UO Emoji Nail Polish-Nail polish is good for girls who love to paint their nails. Nail polish is an easy gift that can can throw in a stocking pretty easily. It's also very useful for making your nails look good. 

8)Merkury Innovations Anglz Aluminum Wireless Earbuds-Wireless earbuds. They are the new future thing, and they are very useful. Me being a runner myself I want to get wireless earbuds so then I don't have to worry about the cord. They also look really cool too. 

9)DSW Kitty Scuff Slipper-Slippers are always a good gift because they are so cozy. You can get some cute ones for a good price, and you never have to worry about cold feet again. 

Shop The Items


These are all of my stocking stuffer ideas. I hope you enjoyed this week's mini series of last minute Christmas ideas. I will see you guys next week with some lookbooks, and more inspiration!



49 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Thanks for the inspo.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those slippers are so cute---I need those!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love notebooks!! All of these ideas are so pretty and useful!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Happy Holidays!

    Andrea

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slippers are definitely my go to for last minute presents! Everyone could use a good pair :) x

    Georgia Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection love.
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/bUQWa5
    Blog: http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard so many great things about #3! Great ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great stocking stuffer ideas! So many cute stuff!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mascara from Maybelline :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makeup always makes a great stocking stuffer. I love getting my essentials

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That nail polish is so lovely! My mom always gives me festive holiday nail polish :) its kind of a tradition. Thanks for sharing!

    xxx
    Shelbs
    www.shelbssays.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks! I adore those cute slippers!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm actually using that mascara now and it's pretty good!
    The speakers are nice too :)


    www.desiringsme.com/7-thing-leaving-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The slippers though! perfect gift for winter days!

    VVEEKEND 101

    ReplyDelete
  14. That mascara really is sensational! I love all of these ideas as stocking fillers...great post!

    xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What great stocking Stuffers!
    xoxo,
    Jess
    www.mustheartstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautifull post darling awesome collection you have,love your slippers keep posting.
    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan online shopping in lahore

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely choices dear 😊
    https://deriasworld.blogspot.co.at/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these ideas! Especially the slippers and nail polish!

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice sellection :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | YVES ROCHER: ILLUMINATOR LOOSE POWDER, WITHOUT SHINE!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great little ideas for the last minute shopping trip!

    Merry Christmas lovely xxxx

    http://www.elegantduchess.com/2017/12/23/holiday-nights-bodycon-champagne-dress-elegant-duchess/

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute are those slippers! And sparkly nail polish is always a great idea. Merry Christmas <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such cute stocking stuffers!! I've actually had that shower speaker on my list for quite some time - perfect to block out my horrendous singing in the shower hah! Merry Christmas girl :)
    xo, Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, the ideas are fantastic! Thanks a lot for sharing!
    Happy holidays!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love number 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Thank you for publishing all these gifts, Courtney.


    XO
    Miri
    https://currentlywearing.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd love to find those slippers in my stocking!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Carly at A Modern Mom Blog

    ReplyDelete
  26. The slippers are effortlessly adorable! And get me some Maybelline Lash Sensational - such an amazing mascara! x Have an amazing Christmas! x
    Marina x
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Stocking stuffers are so fun!! Great suggestions!
    -Olivia
    www.missoliviasays.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the mascara and the cozy socks as stocking stuffers.
    Great ideas! Happy Holidays!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such great ideas for stocking stuffers. I completely agree with you on mascara, always need a new one since I'm using the same one forever. I also think portable chargers can be lifesaving!!!

    Love,
    Olga from Myme

    ReplyDelete
  30. Those slippers are so cute
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Some lovely ideas you've got here! I really like those socks! Merry Christmas :)
    xx, Carmen - http://carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love these ideas!
    http://www.selin.life/2017/12/polaroid-perfect.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. Those are some lovely stocking stuffer ideas for Christmas! Hope you had a lovely holiday!

    -Didier
    www.didieryhc.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. That furry slippers are way too cute!! Hope you have a great holiday!

    www.hintofgrey.com | Hint of Grey

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love these ideas. And that furry slippers are super cute. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks a lot :D

    nice choices my dear :D

    NEW FASHION POST | WHAT TO WEAR ON NEW YEAR'S EVE? I HELP YOU!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cool ideas! I´m so getting these slippers as a present for myself this year! And this glitter nail polish - when could you enjoy wearing it as much in not for the Holiday season!
    Happy Holidays!

    Anna/ http://atlifestylecrossroads.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i REALLY want the gold nail polish, fluffy slides and planner :) Cool post.

    http://www.glitsxgrace.com/2017/12/22/natural-hair-tag-my-story/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Lovely ideas!
    Happy Holidays doll!
    Eat, drink, and be merry always!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  40. oooh all items are wonderful! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. In love with the sleepers!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Merry Christmas!
    xx

    Eli

    www.curly-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Such a cute tee!
    Angie
    http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete