Reading Up


Hello guys I'm going to be posting more fashion related posts this week because last week i did not do a look book or anything, so both of my two posts this week will be look books. These photos i took a while ago it seems like, even through it was not that long ago. This look book is inspired by Sunday mornings because Sunday mornings are most of the time relaxing. In this look book I'm shooting with a magazine. I get a lot of fashion magazines in the mail for free, and it seems like i can't find time to ever read them so they pile up in a basket. But in this look book i was reading this Elle magazine, and i enjoy the Elle magazine because it always inspires with outfit ideas, and the way the magazine is designed graphically is very visually appealing. 


I'm back with the Christmas pillow in the background, on my last post so many of you guys commented about my Christmas pillow. It is really the bomb! Now to talk about the outfit i am wearing a pajama top from Kohls that i actually got two years ago for like six dollars or something like that, it was really cheap and cute, and it had my initial on it. That was a good deal, like for real guys you gotta go to Kohl's because that's where the deals are going on. It seems like in all of my Instagram pictures i tag Kohl's because a lot of my clothing is from there. Next i am wearing my beloved pink pants from Loft, i love the color pink so pink pants are a must. To match the pink theme i am wearing heels from Kohls yet again, and i also paired the outfit with my pink bow bag from Kate Spade. I really love this look because it's something i would totally wear out in public if i could get away with it. Like you can kind of tell that it's a pajama top, and people would be like what on earth, and I'd be like "this is fashion". It is fashion through like the pajama trend was literally a thing in 2017, and hopefully 2018. 


Also if you guys want to know what I'm sitting on i just put a mini bench underneath me, and then threw my comforter over it, and i added a couple of pillows to make the sitting bench look cute for this look book. I'm seriously loving all the pink in these photos because it looks so cute, and i don't know but this year i have gotten more girly for some reason, i have no idea why, it just kind of happened. You know this is off topic but i was just thinking about blog posts, and i want to do a post on my style through middle school to now, kind of like a timeline of how my style evolved. I think it would be super funny, and so cringe worthy, but i want to do it because y'all middle school was a time of weirdness for me, let's just put it at that. If you guys would like me to do it you can message me, or leave a comment below, and get ready to be laughing. I don't really do funny posts that much so i want to throw in one here and there, when i can. 


Outfit details: My top is from Kohls, my pants are from Loft, my heels are from Kohls, my watch is from Jord Watches, my bag is from Kate Spade, and my my glasses are from Coach. Also the comforter is Kohls, the Christmas pillow is from Target, the artwork i made myself, and my grey pillow is from Pier one. 


That's all for today's post. I hope you guys enjoyed, and if you want to have a funny style evolution post be sure to message me or comment below, it will be funny. I will see you guys on Friday with another outfit post. Have a good one!

Shop Similar




61 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    I would love to see the style evolution timeline!

    Have a great week xx


    Hayley | hayleyxmartin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice loungewear! Have a great day.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post, love your blog as well, thank you for sharing, cannot wait for the next amazing post!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink color of those pants, dear


    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos! I am in love with your pajama top!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pajama top! I recently got a subscription to Elle, and need to start playing catch up on all the issues <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you should see all the magazines I have too! It's ridiculous! I think I just looked through that Elle magazine. Your pajama top is super cute!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me, middle school is a weird time for *everyone.* Would love to see your timeline!

    Ahh, magazines. They are a sickness for me. I had to go cold turkey a few years ago cuz I was Out. Of. Control. Fortunately, most magazines are online now, or I go to issuu.com and look at things that I've never even seen in print. And you can still print out pictures and things for bulletin boards and scrapbooks, etc.

    Bettye
    https://fashionschlub.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like these pajama-type sweaters ...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your striped pj top is so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the same issue with magazines, I keep buying them but never end up reading them. I need to make more time to just relax and read. Great post!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice post! And wooww soo nice blog!
    These clothes are pretty cute and i like them.

    www.backojelic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elle is always a good choice :P

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pajama top! It's always great getting style inspiration. Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pajama top is a fun little trend going on! Elle is always one of my top choices for fashion inspo!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! Definitely would like to see the style evolution post

    Narhee | Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit is so cute and a really good outfit for a Sunday chill session! I think a middle school time line is an amazing idea and i would absolutely love to see it!

    https://dustedwithglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I'm glad I don't have photos from my school days - I had some funny fashion choices too, haha! :) Feel free to make a post if you want :)

    I love the colours in your outfit too, the pants shirt and bag all go together so perfectly :)


    Hope you are having a good week so far, and a lovely start to 2018!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Youre so cute! Love all the pink in these pictures too!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  20. so cute! love the pictures
    Isabelle
    www.isabelleelli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cute expressions!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/my-work-wear-look-ft-stylenook/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the pajama style shirt! Xx

    http://www.asplashofsharan.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fun pictures, I really like the pink trousers!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your pics, too cute girly!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that you are wearing a pj top, Courtney!!
    What a fun look!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the top and the bag!
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my

    ReplyDelete
  27. Totally nailed the look! Excited for the style evolution!

    Xeph | multiverse

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a great idea to wear a Pj's top !
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great look
    thank you for sharing
    we wish you a lovely day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look so cute and you´re so right notjing better than a good sunday lazy morning!

    https://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your outfit is perfect for a casual Sunday morning and your artwork is terrific as well!
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a pretty outfit, I love the shirt!

    Lydia
    http://www.lydstaple.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  33. lovely look!!
    kisses
    Marina
    http://www.sweetlavanda.it

    ReplyDelete
  34. I need a few good lazy days! Love all your photos and you blog is so fun!
    Peace!
    Cheryl
    https://www.northwestmountainliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I never have time to read all my magazines too, love your top
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love how you're all mysterious in a few pics and cracking up laughing in others. That alone has really made this post for me, it looks like such a fun shoot. Happy new year Courtney xoxo
    Jaz
    http://www.thelifeofasocialbutterfly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love the bench and how you covered it! Also loving the major model vibes!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look so cute dear.
    I love this PJ trend.

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love this look and from a sneek peek at your shoes, they look so nice, love the colour!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I actually love, love, love pj tops! your all pink combo makes it even cuter 😊

    https://annicklau.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love that top so much, it is such a lovely pattern! x

    www.bisoushollyolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like that your pajama top has your initials.

    xx Sheryl | SeguraAndCo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. love your pants
    kiss

    https://fashionbyjeje.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great photos - I love the pajama top and you could totally rock this outfit out and about!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  45. Courtney you are seriously the cutest! I love Elle Magazine too <3
    xx, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ha!! Girl you rock!! Love the fun and spontaneous shoot. Pretty!

    https://www.missymayification.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a nice blog post! You´re such a sweetie!

    XO

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstylez.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Sundays are the absolute best day of the week, soooo relaxing; fun idea to take inspiration from the day! Oh and brilliant choice of magazine haha, I'm also subscribed to Elle - endless source of fashion inspiration! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Such a cute pj top and what a deal! I love the look of pjs in the daytime and this one is so acceptable to wear outside too. The trousers go well with them and love the heels as well. xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love your aesthetic girl, and that pajama top is too cute!

    ~Jessica
    https://linnstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love the outfit and the comforter and the whole style. xoxo Cris
    http://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2018/01/rosegal-valentines-day-gifts-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  52. Courtney, you pull off the pajama trend brilliantly! So adorable. I do love a good clearance shopping spree at Kohl's myself! Like you said, there are some amazing deals to be found there. I scored the most beautiful softest cashmere sweater last year for like $12. It was 90% off it's original $120 price tag. You can't beat it.

    Thanks so much for linking up with me.

    Shelbee

    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the cozy look in pink. Fantastic bag, and I love the stripes. I also love ELLE magazine.. the name is familiar! Lol.
    Happy Tuesday!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Elle
    https://theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. You have a lovely smile dear. And great idea on making a cute bench.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great post. I follow you,follow me back!<3
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete