Nature is Therapy

Nature Collage

I just have a short post today because sometimes you just got to keep it simple. 

Nature is like my therapy. When stuff hits or I just simply want to relax I go escape into nature to find myself again. Nature shows me that the most imperfect things can be perfect. Nature shows me all the beautiful natural elements of life that should be protected. Nature shows me raw beauty and utter peace and connection. I don’t know if nature can fuel a person but it fuels me for sure and it shows me the beauty in life even when it might not be beautiful all the time. Sometimes all you need is the vast forest and a mind that needs to be emptied. 

logo

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree with this! Sometimes I just love taking walks in the woods to think!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! It's like disconnecting yourself from the 'real word' and you just enjoy and appreciate the smallest things in life. I have had a few 'scapes' the last couple of months and it's been amazing; it's done really good to me.

    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - always so refreshing getting out into nature, even only for a little while! :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) Another busy one here!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  5. waterfalls are so beautiful! looks like you had a great time :)


    xo, allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete