A Talk On Mindset/ Some of My Breakthroughs

Motivational Quotes

So something amazing happened a couple of days ago for me. I got my license and I got a raise within the same day. This surprised me and I was so excited. Before all of this happened I never thought I would pass my license test. I failed it three times prior and it was only because I was getting nervous and I was being so negative. Before going into it I was like, "I already know I'm going to fail". And that's the reason why I failed it a couple of times. After all of this I was just thinking about how mindset is literally everything. Like of course you are going to fail if you go into it thinking you will fail. But once I decided to manifest a positive mindset that's when everything changed. I started getting motivated to change and to progress. My problem a lot of the time is that I'm so happy with my current state of being that I almost don't feel motivated to make it even better. But the fact is that you can improve every single day. And even if you are so happy with yourself now you can be even better in the future. Going through this I really realized that mindset is everything. Everything is up to you and it's all your choice. 

When I didn't have my license I felt like a loser because "I couldn't get it". I felt like the world was working against me. Maybe it was? But what I decided to do was to be strong and to pass this stupid test. And once I believed I could do it, that's when I did it. It was also on this same day that I got the raise. Before I got the raise I asked my manager about how much I was getting paid and she told me she would talk to me soon about it. I didn't directly ask for a raise, I just wanted to go over my paychecks with her. Then on that night at work she pulled me into the office and that's when she said she wanted to give me a raise. I was so excited because I didn't think I would get a raise. But then it happened. 

I'm writing this here today to tell all of you that it can happen for you too. It could all happen in one day just like how it did for me. You CAN overcome those obstacles and it WILL happen. Sometimes you just have to be patient and sometimes you just have to change your mindset. Mindset is truly everything. 
logo

1 comment: