The Denim Dress


Hey guys! So I just wanted to fill you in on life lately, and why I haven't been posting on social media as much. I am feeling over worked, and tired due to school, work, and my blog. I am so ready for this school year to end, and I really only have a little over a week left in school. I keep getting scheduled for five days a week at work, and it's honestly too much for me right now because I'm trying to wrap it up with school, and everything. The days that I do get off I always try to have fun, and I regret it later sometimes because I'm a workaholic, and when I take one day off I get behind on everything. For example I went to the pool yesterday with Gabby, and later got pizza with my friend Hannah, and went to the pool again. Now I'm behind on my blog work, but I for sure will never trade in friendship for blog work, and my blog can be put back for a week or so until I finish my junior year of high school. So for this last week or so I'm really going to be focusing on finishing up the semester, and working my butt off! It will be officially summer break for me on June 3rd, and I am really looking forward to it! For now if you only see me posing once a week on Instagram, it's only because I'm really trying to focus on school, and work right now. But once it's summer break I'll be posting a whole lot more, and I'm planning on posting twice a week on my blog, as well as posting more on Instagram. 


Now to talk about the dress, I got this dress from my Grandma Rhonda when she visited here in North Carolina. It is super cute for spring, and summer because of how lightweight it is, and because of the floral embroidery at the bottom of the dress. Now in these photos it looks a little dreary due to the rainy weather, but in reality this dress is a very bright, and summery dress. I will be wearing this dress a lot this summer for sure. 


Outfit Details: My dress is from Old Navy, my watch is from Garmin, and my glasses are from Coach.


I hope you guys enjoyed this look, and I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your week. Next week I will be posting my favorite pool floaties for summer, so I will see you guys then. 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!