Black Friday Deals: His and Her Holiday Gift Guide


Hey guy's I'm back with another blog post. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. Today I'll be sharing a his and her gift guide. All of the items listed are at least 30% off or higher on black Friday special. 

Shop Items


1)Steve Madden Belted Waffle Woven Coat(40% off)
You can never go wrong with a winter coat. The colder weather is starting to kick in, and everyone could use a nice coat. I wear the same one practically everyday, but having different styles or variety can always be fun. Coats also have different kinds of heaviness, so when choosing a coat you should consider what climate you live in, and how much warmth you'll need. 

Guys Kate Spade is having some amazing sales for black friday!! I'm so excited because Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers, and this monkey keychain is so cute! Keychains are always a nice addition to add to bags to add a little bit of style to the bag, and to spice things up.

3)Tarte Golden Day Dreams Eye & Cheek Palette(50% off )
A lot of girls love makeup, and it's a really easy stocking stuffier kind of gift. I would say just know what type of makeup she wears, what colors she likes, and then decide from there what would work the best. 

4)Arianna Boots The Original Duck Boot(50% off)
Duck Boots are really good if you like hiking, and this could be a versatile kind of gift. This gift could work for men or woman, but I just put it on the woman's list because these boots I linked are woman's boots. But duck boots are really comfy, and a classic style of boots that really never go out of style, and you can get a lot of wear from them. 

5)BP. Bar Pendant Necklace(50% off)
A statement necklace can really make a big difference to an outfit especially if it's a simple top. It's just one of those staples that are in almost every woman's wardrobe, and they can really make an outfit pop. 

6)Kate Spade Nylon Cosmetic Pouch(60% off)
I feel like girls can never really have enough cosmetic pouches because usually we are crazy about our skincare, and beauty products. I personally need a new cosmetic bag because my other one got destroyed because foundation leaked all over it. So stuff happens, you never know when you need a new one haha. 

Baker Boy hats have really been in trend lately, and they are just the cutest trend. Baker boy hats look so chic, and kind of vintagy, and it can really add a cool element to an outfit. Like if you mix modern pieces with a baker boy hat it can look really sophisticated, and quite stylish. They would be a great present for the sophisticated kind of woman who enjoys going out of their comfort zone with style.

8)Max Studio Pleated Georgette Off-the-Shoulder Blouse(70% off)
So this is like a high school trend. Literally at my high school everyone wears off-the-shoulder-blouses. I have a couple myself but I only wear them in the warmer weather. This would be a good gift for a teenage girl, or someone that enjoys the look of off-the-shoulder tops. I have seen other older aged fashion bloggers wearing off-the-shoulder tops too, so maybe this is a universal trend for woman. I'm not sure but they do look pretty cute. 

9)Kenneth Cole Rose Gold-Tone Crackled Crystal Drop Earrings(70% off)
Earrings are an easy kind of present to get if you have no idea what the person wants and they have pierced ears. It's hard to go wrong with earrings unless you get ones that are super ugly, and that they will never wear. But ladies have good fashion sense, so it's hard to go wrong with a nice pair of earrings. Just think of the style that they might like, and if they are a casual dresser get them something casual. Just base the choice of earrings off of their style, and then you should be good. 

10)Vince Camuto Crossbody Satchel(70% off)
Girls love purses, let's be real. They are super cute, and they are a great gift if you want to splurge a little bit. But at this time of the year designers are marketing those prices down, so now would be the best time to buy a designer bag. A little off topic but two years ago I got a limited edition Kate Spade crossbody(it's the bow crossbody that you guy's always see in Instagram pictures, and in looks). It was a little over one hundred dollars, which actually was not bad at all for limited edition considering some people are buying one thousand dollar Gucci purses. But normally I bet it would be two times the price because Kate Spade bags don't go on sale too much for that kind of price, if anything you'd be lucky to get a purse for two hundred dollars in the non holiday season. So I highly recommend if you want to invest in a bag I would do it in the holiday season because it's at it's cheapest price. 

11)ALALA Edge Ankle Leggings(70% off)
Okay does anyone else love getting new working gear or is it just me? Literally when I get new workout gear I run on the sidewalk of the busy road that's near my house just to show off my new gear to everyone, and be like "look at these nikes!!" Even through no one cares but it's fun. But anyways if you're trying to get a gift for a woman that is athletic, you can pretty much guarantee that they will like some new workout gear. 

12)Saks Fifth Avenue Wine Not Slippers(70% off)
I thought these slippers were funny because they are perfect for someone that loves wine. But slippers in general woman like because they keep our feet warm. We get cold s easily, so it's the perfect gift if you know someone that always has to be warm, and cozy.

Shop Items


1)Champion Men's logo graphic T-shirt(50 % off)
Men always need a basic t shirt, and it's one of those wardrobe staples that every man reaches to over and over again. It's an easy thing to get a guy if he isn't picky about clothes, and wears everyday kind of things.

2)Fred Perry Kingston Leather Sneakers(59% off)
If you need some new shoes black Friday is the perfect time to get them. I actually am getting some duck boots because they were an epic deal, they are actually the same duck boots listed in the woman's gift guide above .

3)Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs Pack of 3(49% off)
Underwear is a good gift for guys just because guys always need underwear.

4)Tommy Hilfiger Emmett Canvas Backpack(59% off)
Backpacks are always good for athletic people because we always have to lug around all of our gear, so a backpack is a must for either men or woman because we need to carry stuff. Me being an athlete myself I don't know what I would do without a backpack at cross country or track meets because I need to carry a blanket for the bus, my uniform, and other clothes.

5)Gilt Wireless Box Speaker(63% off)
Speakers!!! You can't go wrong with a speaker. Whatever music you're listening to speakers can make the sound quality better, and amplify the music.

6)Polo Ralph Lauren Signature Baseball Cap(60% off)
Boys always like hats, just choose a style that they would wear and boom, you got an easy stocking stuffer.

7)Abercrombie and Fitch Serpa-Lined Hoodie(50% off)
Hoodies are good for the colder weather because they keep you warm, and they are an easy thing to throw on.

8)Giant Whoopee Cushion Pool Float(30 % off)
I threw this in there as a gag gift. I think it's always funny to throw in a gag. I loved this one.

9)Lalique Fragrances Pour Homme Lion Shower Gel Tube(60% off)
Shower gel is always one of those things you need. So hey minus well get it at Black Friday for cheaper.

10)Sunny Rebel Aspen Wayfarer Frame(61% off)
Sunglasses look really stylish and are good for bright days.

11)Berge Leather Square Buckle Belt(85 % off)
Belts are good if you always have loose pants. They are a wardrobe staple for both men and woman, and are quite useful.

12)Hue Roll Top Socks(72% off)
I hate when I get holes in my socks guys. But I'm glad it's black Friday because now I can stock up on socks. Socks are always a good idea.

That's all for my black Friday deals!! Happy shopping, and I'll see you guys on Tuesday with another post.
















79 comments:

  1. Great ideas Courtney!! :)
    kisses
    Agnese & Elisa
    http://desiresinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gift guide for him - its so hard to know what to buy for men that isnt boring! - x

    Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great finds, Courtney!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gift ideas!!!

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Have a great weekend!


    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this guide, especially the men's choices. Helps a lot.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome suggestions for gifts! I'm obsessed with that blush coat!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many gorgeous ideas! I'd love anything from Kate Spade xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!
    Xo

    http://www.terradaflor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your choices...
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice ideas. xoxoxo

    www.toksblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful post. Great photos. I miss NYC soo much. Thanks and have a lovely day.
    Promotional business pens

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post. Great photos. I miss NYC soo much. Thanks and have a lovely day!!!!!!
    Designer diaries online

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful gift ideas here. Loved those slippers and those sunglasses. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com.au/2017/11/dresslily-black-friday-sales.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome gift guide. There are a lot of things I actually want for myself.

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great gift guide! I want a bunch of gifts for myself!!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

  16. I am thinking of the Tarte Golden Day Dreams Eye for me hehe!
    http://vicksup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are some great deals you found! I always have a hard time shopping for my hubbie, but I love the idea of that backpack for traveling and also he always needs socks. I want those cozy slippers for myself too. Thanks for sharing these gift guides. xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely pieces and ideas! Especially for men! It’s so hard to find something for them lol.

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful ideas! Fuzzy slippers are the key to a woman's heart...

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great gift guide, I know I would be happy with any of those things!! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think you really put together such a beautiful guide!! great ideas xx
    www.bonjourchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. perfect list!!

    http://www.malibluemymind.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that coat!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many wonderful deals :) I was this year strong and didn't pick up anything from Back Friday deals x

    Laura
    https://pinkfrenzymissl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anything from Tarte is a good gift! The packaging is always nice and always good quality products xx

    louiselovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the whopee cushion for him haha, gag gifts are honestly the best. I tend do do a few really nice gifts that they didn't need, one things that they actually do need, and then a couple things that would just make them laugh.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the makeup pallet and the bean boots!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Soo great!

    If you are searching clothes with good quality and want to dress like her visit this link http://bit.ly/2AaFKWo

    ReplyDelete
  29. I enjoyed reading through your list! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great picks courtney, thanks for sharing.
    BLOG: http://www.easys-tyle.com/
    Youtube: https://goo.gl/PRXFMS

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great holiday gift guides! I bought my boyfriend cologne this year I think it'll be a staple for the holidays.

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  32. That little tree is so adorable in your room. My favorite picks are the jacket and the slippers!

    https://styledwithamanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. You've picked out some lovely things!

    Vivian | LIVE IN LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such great picks! That coat is fabulous!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  35. So many good items, I need those rain boots
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a nice gift guide Courtney! I will keep those tips in mind for sure :)
    xx, Carmen - http://carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love #8 and #12 Great gift guides to share/
    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sooo many nice stuff!!!!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great selection! Love the palette. Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2017/11/working-outfit-falda-midi-y-jersey-de.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such a great ideas dear!! lovely post!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great ideas and a detailed guide!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a fab selection of items to choose from - definitely some for my wishlist and some for my husband too, thank you for these tips! x

    Lisa | www.lisasnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great post!

    www.thefashionjump.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. This is such a lovely selection! I always find it hard to buy presents for males so this is helpful :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love these gift guides!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. OOhh! Buen post. Kisses!
    New post: www.gadorvision.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Those sperry boots are so great and I love everything you have on your for the men gift guide! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great gift guides! Hope you took advantage of all the sales!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Really great selection! I especially love you picks for him!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome picks girlie! I need those slippers, and that eyeshadow palette is so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  51. I need another thick knit cardigan, your suggestions seem to fit my ideas quite well.

    Anne - Linda, Libra, Loca

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great post, I love it, number 1 and number 9 are my favorite, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love doing gift guides! They're so much fun!

    xo
    ohhjuliana.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love that black hat! It's super cute!
    xx
    Courtney || https://courtneylivin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the coat you recommended ! Great post
    https://bookslipsticksandtravels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love recomended! love is post!
    Kiss!
    http://www.cassydepaula.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. Amazing deals! Love them all! Thanks for sharing darling!
    Happy Cyber Monday!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  58. Love the coat and the makeup palette!
    https://www.beautyandvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. SLAY GIRL!! Would love it if you checked out my new street style post

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love
    Instagram @alionawithlove
    YouTube @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a great shopping list! I hope you found some amazing goodies!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. So many amazing deals going on! Love all of your picks!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  62. great post. i like this your post
    thanks you
    www.shop.kintalinda.vn/

    ReplyDelete
  63. Great guide, thanks for sharing!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/winter-layering-in-summer-clothes/

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love your picks! I have duck boots on right now!

    Kim
    simplylovebirds.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    T shirt printing in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great recommendations! New workout gear is ALWAYS a favorite for both of us!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Lovely post! I love the Kate spade gift suggestions they look amazing! xx Brynn

    https://www.brynnieblogs.com

    ReplyDelete