Penguins are pretty cute.


Hey guys I'm back with another blog post. Today I'll be sharing a look that is inspired by penguins. Also guys Thanksgiving is on Thursday!! I'm so excited. Every year my family makes a turkey, with mashed potatoes, bread, and some gravy. It literally tastes so good. The stuffing is the best part with gravy all over it, but anyways enough about food let's get into the look. 


I love tons of pink in an outfit so I'm wearing my pink pants, and my pink sunnies to tie in the pink. To make it have a little more of a girly vibe I added the penguin shirt, and my beloved white Danskos. This outfit would be good if you're going somewhere casual like for example the mall, or to  hang out with friends. Somewhere that's not too casual or not too dressy. 


By the way guys if you're wondering why you're seeing all these warmer weather looks in November it's because it has not gotten that cold where I live. It's not short sleeves weather but's also not heavy winter coat weather either. So I'm enjoying the not so bad weather. 


Outfit details: My top is from forever 21, my pants are from Loft, my shoes are from Dansko, my hat is from Rose Gal, my sunglasses are from Amazon, and my watch is from Garmin. 


That's all for today's look. I hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving, and try not to be too busy on Thanksgiving. I know a lot of people that read my blog are bloggers, and it can be hard to take a day off. But on Thanksgiving take a day off because it's Thanksgiving for crying out loud!! So yeah remember that, and I'll see you guy's on Black Friday with a holiday guide. 

Shop Similar




45 comments:

  1. Wish Philly was as warm as it is there! Have an amazing Thanksgiving.

    Xo,
    Anita | http://www.oh-anita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sunglasses!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The penguin top is so cute! Looks great with pink pants!

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the matching sunglasses and pants. That pastel color looks soo cute with the graphic tee!!
    Ana xx
    theangrydinosaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love how you paired the pink sunglasses with this look :)

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So freakin' cute!!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    Madison http://breakfastatmadisons.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This penguins top is so adorable! xx

    www.hairwonderfulday.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That might seriously be just about the cutest print ever...I love it!

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cool outfit and I really love those sunnies!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute outfit and the penguin print is so adorable! It has gotten chilly here in India niw :)
    xx
    Ankita
    http://realgirltalks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penguis are really cute!! Love your shades by the way, also super cute!

    xo | Cindy Elena
    www.boringclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im so excited thinking about that thanksgiving food!! You look so cute here!

    Brooke
    Pumpsandpushups.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the penguin shirt and the gorgeous glasses !!

    http://www.marapettit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute look -- I love penguins!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is the cutest! Love the penguins!

    <3 Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look supper cute hunny!

    Dita xx | sherlockdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun look! Love the penguin print!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  18. That’s such a cute shirt and I love how you’ve styled it with the pink pants! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you’re having a great week so far!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are such a cutie!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MES VOYAGES A PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute look!
    xx Nicki
    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You styled the top adorably! I love the blush pants! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute print, and loving the color of those blush pants <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Omg, too cute! I love penguins. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look super cute! Indeed! Penguins are cute!
    Great look girlie! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful thanksgiving!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  25. Have a great thanksgiving
    xo
    www.laurajanetelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute tee, indeed!

    https://dinamighty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This look is so freaking cute! I love the tee, absolutely adorable.
    S
    Grey Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look so cute courtney.
    Im lovin the fersh vibes here

    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute top... and sunglasses...
    Have a nice weekend..
    Xoxo from Portugal

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. The tee is so cute!! Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2017/11/black-friday-shopping-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. penguins are the cutest and so is this top :)

    http://www.mariesconnections.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Omg I'm in love with this outfit girl!! Especially the sunglasses and shoes! <3

    https://kingajpgblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Penguins are the best! So does your shirt! Where do I go to get one too?😉

    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Penguins are the best! So does your shirt! Where do I go to get one too?😉

    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cute cute cute!

    Gemma
    www.fadedwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a cute look! I love your tee. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete