Christmas room tour

My dresser
(this is what you see when you first walk in)
This is a closeup of the stuff on my dresser
This is another close up of my dresser
My bed
A closeup of my bed
My nightstand
My lamp stand thing
This cute sign is hanging on the wall that contains my nightstand
My mirror 
Here is my beanbag on the floor right next to my dresser
My bookshelf
(which is not used to store books)
I love this snowman head light
I also have this cute little plate thing on my wall above my mirror.


And that is pretty much my Christmas room. I love how I decorated my room for Christmas this year. Tomorrow my Christmas lookbook will be out. So get ready for that. 












1 comment:

  1. Hi, Courtney! I love your blog. Being that the holiday season is soon approaching, I checked out some of your old Christmas posts. So cute! When I used to live at home, decorating my room for the holidays was one of my favorite things to do. I even had my own little Christmas tree, too! Can't wait to see more posts. xx

    Madison http://breakfastatmadisons.com

    ReplyDelete