Why You Should Meditate Everyday

Meditating

Meditation. I'm sure we have all heard of it and how good it is for us but how many of us out there actually meditate? To make you guys familiar with what meditating is, meditation is pretty much practicing on your breathing and just closing your eyes and letting it all flow. I don't think there is really a constructive definition to meditation because it's really something that you interpret in your own way. I don't think that there is just one correct way to meditate or anything I think that you can do it in so many different ways. So to get that out of the way-

I think no matter how busy you are you can incorporate it into your routine everyday. It really only takes five minutes but you could go for a longer time period. Just do what works for you. I will say the longer you do it for the deeper you go into it. Most likely if you do it for a longer time than five minutes it will be more effective.

Now why meditate?
Mediation Benefits
So as you can see there are many benefits to meditation. Personally I have experienced most of these benefits myself. Now I really didn't get into mediating until December of 2018, so I have only been meditating for around two months now. But in that time frame I have really enjoyed it and it makes you have a deeper relationship with your inner self. I have felt really present and more aware of the things around me and I feel really happy. Now I've always been pretty happy but it's like it just takes your happiness to a new level. It has also really made me realize just how connected everything in this world is. Like for example our connection to other human beings, animals in nature being connected to their environment, our connection with ourselves. I have also been more relaxed and unbothered and I'm just kind of in my own zone which I love. So I have experienced most of the benefits described and I for sure recommend meditating on a regular basis.  

I try to incorporate it into my nightly routine every night. I will say that when you are first getting into it it is hard to be consistent with it but once you get it it will just become natural to you to do it often. I think it is worth it for sure and you could even experience a spiritual awakening from doing it every day. Either way if you get anything out of it you WILL feel happier just by meditating everyday or on a regular basis. So I encourage all of you guys to start doing it. 

I am hoping to post more on my blog soon. I know I don't post as much as I used to but I am mostly active on Instagram. So you guys can find me on there @adventureswithcourtt or you can click the little Instagram button on the side of my blog and it can take you to my page. I post on there around twice a week so if you want to see my posts you can go on there. 
Thanks for reading and until next time have fun!

My Sources

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-benefits-of-meditation#section13
https://www.gaiam.com/blogs/discover/meditation-101-techniques-benefits-and-a-beginner-s-how-to
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/feeling-it/201309/20-scientific-reasons-start-meditating-today
https://www.headspace.com/science/meditation-benefits

Signature

8 comments:

  1. Very interesting. I hope to do some yoga in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seem to like it more at night too for some reason!! You're so smart to start this practice young...I only wished I had!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD, loved the post <333
    I followed your blog and i want invie you to visit and followed mine back <3

    pimentamaisdoce.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to learn how to meditate this year. I know it'd be amazing for my mental health xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc . ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some wonderful information.. thanks for sharing. I have unsuccessfully tried a couple of times.. but I haven't mastered the art of calming my mind just yet.

    http://www.henatayeb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really the best way to calm the mind and enjoy the present. Love meditating before going to bed.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very aware about the benefits of meditating but I dont have time to do it!
    thanks for sharing, Courtney <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I like your blog and the topics you discuss. Where else can I talk to you?

    ReplyDelete