My Favorite Vegan Smoothie Recipies

Smoothie Bowl

Hey guys so I'm back and I wanted to announce that I will be doing new blog posts every Wednesday. Lately I've been proud of my Instagram content but not so much with my blog. I used to post on my blog twice a week and now it's like I only do one or two posts per month. So I want to get back into it and crank out some good content that I feel inspired by. So today I will be sharing my favorite vegan smoothie recipes. 

Daily Smoothie

This is the one that I do the most out of all of these and it's so good like the title says. So for this recipe you will need...
-2 bananas
-2 spoonfuls of oats
-A berry mix (I use  strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
-A splash of orange juice

Now you will just add that mix to a blender and you will just blend until it's done


Granola Smoothie Bowl

This recipe is perfect for breakfast since it involves granola. So for this one you will need...
-A cup of mixed berries (same mixture as the previous recipe)
-One banana
-One peeled tangerine 
-A splash of water
-A handful of granola on top

Now you will just add that everything but the granola to a blender and you will just blend until it's done
Then sprinkle the granola on there and you are done!


Berry Swirl Ice Cream

This one is my favorite out of these recipes. It literally tastes like heaven and it's like ice cream but it's completely vegan! So what you need for this recipe is...
-Three or four frozen bananas
-A splash of almond milk
-Splash of water
-Berry mix (same mix I used for the other recipes)

So you will put the bananas in the blender with a splash of almond milk and you will blend until it's done. Make sure you don't over blend because the mixture is supposed to be a little thick. The mixture is also supposed to be a light yellow color.

Then you will put your mixture in a bowl and clean your blender 

After it's clean you will throw in the berry mix with a splash of water and you will blend that until it's done. 

Then you will take out a jar or a bowl(I recommend a mason jar), and you will pour in the banana mixture first and then you will pour your berry mix on top. You can really layer it however you want but this is the way I recommend. It's like a layered taste and it's so good!!



That's all the recipes I have for you guys today. I hope you enjoyed! If you want more recipes that I didn't share on here today you can actually go to my Instagram and click on the healthy eats highlight and I have a couple more recipes on there that y'all can check out. See you guys next Wednesday! 




6 comments:

  1. They all look amazing :) Great combos Courtney. I am unable to be consistent at the moment with my blog post, so I totally understand you. Although, I think I am better with my blog than with Instagram ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this sounds fabulous. We haven't made smoothies in awhile, but this may get me back making them.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This smoothie sounds delicious!! I'll try to make it!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will need to try these. I love using an acai packet with frozen berries, almond milk, mct oil and flax seed.

    Jennifer
    EFFORTLESSLY SOPHISTICATED

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing these recipes! I would like to try smoothie!

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/02/chloe-love-story-eau-de-parfum_25.html

    Giveaway MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/03/mac-velvet-teddy-lipstick-giveaway_1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love anything with berries. These are the kind of smoothies I love to make lots of in the summer!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete