2018 in Photos

2018 in photos
Hey guys welcome back to a new post. With the new year approaching I wanted to recap on 2018 with a cool digital collage. 2018 was a good year for me and I really discovered my love for nature and inspiring others through my blog. I also had some great memories with great people in my life. This collage will be split by months so each month of the year will have it's own collage if that makes sense. 
January photos


February photos

march photos

april photos

may photos

june photos

july photos

august photos

September photos

October photos

November photos

December photos

I hope you guys liked the collages. I put a lot of time into them and I hope to post more on my blog soon. I wish you guys all a wonderful new year and I hope next year is just as good as 2018 was. I hope to do some more blog posts soon so stay tuned and until next time have fun!! 
logo

7 comments:

  1. I love how you presented this Courtney!!
    Here's to a wonderful 2019!!
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - i love this recap of your year!!! Looks like it was a good one :)
    xo, allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colleges! <3
    happy new year Courtney, I hope we can stay connected!

    www.diaswaripredani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a cute idea! It was so fun looking back on the year with you. Lets all hope on the world stage that 2019 will be better then 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome collages for each month. Fun, cute photo memories.
    Happy 2019!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had snow in January and February was already warm enough for short sleeves :O I want to move to your place!!

    LackaDaisy

    *LackaDaisy*

    ReplyDelete