January Favorites

1)Taking baths
I've been loving baths this month, they are so great when you are cold, and you can just warm up in the bath. I love to use lush products in the bath, even though they are a little bit expensive. I enjoy the bubble bars, and bath bombs a lot. It's just so nice to relax in a hot bubble bath. I actually got "hot bath nausea" one time because the water was so hot. So if you're going to take a bath make sure you don't turn the water too hot. 

2)Twisted Peppermint Lotion
I've been using this lotion like crazy and it smells so good! Auntie Marilyn got this for me for Christmas and I love it so much. It's a  really good winter smell.

3)Cuddling my Nugget
This is always a favorite but it seems like during the colder months it's more of a favorite. My puppy is just so warm and cozy and I love her so much. She also gets away with everything because she's so cute! I just wanted to put this in here because there can never be enough nugget appreciation. 

4)Trying to figure out my life
I don't know if this is really a favorite but I thought I would include it. It seems like this month I have really been trying to figure out aspects of my life. This month I have started doing college research, and I have been getting myself prepared for applying for a job. I have been working on gathering references and just making sure I have everything together. It's been stressing me out but I think it's worth the stress. By the way, I'm looking for a job at Arby's, but I haven't applied yet because I still need to get my references. And I broke my phone this month while rollerskating, and it just made me realize that I shouldn't hand people my phone because they will drop it. And to just be careful with my devices. So I feel like this is just the month of all that. 

5)Snow!
The snow was awesome this month, and I loved going sledding. I already made an entire post about the snow so let's no go into too much detail. But basically I cozied up inside, went sledding, took some photos, and that's about it. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!