July favorites

1)Pokemon go
I'm addicted to Pokemon go and I just love the game. The good thing about Pokemon go is that it gives me exercise. I bike around on my bike most of the time, but sometimes I walk when I play Pokemon. I play the game anywhere from four to six times per day. So yeah I just love it. The image above is just a sneak peek into my Pokemon's. I could talk about Pokemon Go all day but I just gotta sum it up for this post. 

2)Sun bum lip balm(banana flavored)
I love the taste of this lipbalm. It just tastes amazing. I just put it on my lips and lick it off. Then repeat. It really has the best flavor ever. 


3)My summer playlist
I love listening to my summer playlist. My summer playlist has my favorite songs from last summer and this summer. I love all the music that is on the playlist. Also if you want to check it out, the most recent songs are at the bottom of the playlist. This is the link to go to my summer playlist- https://soundcloud.com/courtney-hardy-14/sets/summer


4)Strawberry cheesecake lotion
This lotion smells so good. Every time I put it on I feel like I'm a cheesecake. I highly recommend this lotion if you love the smell of strawberries and cheesecake. I wish all the people reading this could smell it somehow because it's amazing!

5)My birthday
My birthday was a couple of days ago and I enjoyed it. I ate tons of good food and I went shopping. It was not as relaxing as I wanted it to be but it was still fun. The food is really the best part of birthdays in my opinion. 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!