Time flies by..

What are you doing with your life?
Are you sitting inside and watching TV, sleeping all day, scrolling through the thousands of photos on Instagram?
If you are doing those things you're really wasting your time, your life. 
Make the most out of your life, after all you're only here for a limited time.

It seems like every time I look out of my window it's a new season.I looked out of my window and the leaves were just starting to get on the tree and now it's a luscious, green tree. It's crazy how fast time goes by. As time is flying by we should live to our full potential and make the most out of our time. Go out and do something. You don't have to never be in your house, I'm not saying that. Just try to go out once or twice a day. What I mean by going out I mean actually going somewhere after work or school.

I asked someone from my earth science class what they do on weekends and she said "I sit on my phone all day". Then I said "Doesn't that get boring?" Then she said "Yes" in a proud tone of voice. All day is really overdoing the device. The phone is basically a drug for mostly kids. It's totally okay to use it but don't overuse it.  Let's say you get a text message, don't check it immediately. It's not like you're going to die if you don't respond immediately. With snapchat or snapdragon whatever it's called you watch people's stories. When you watch people's stories you're watching another person's life instead of living your own. I'm not against it because you could learn something but it seems like most of the time it's just random stuff. Your time is precious, use it wisely.

Spend your time cultivating your passions. It's great to cultivate your passions because you are putting in the work towards your passion. Do what you want to do and work hard at it. When you work hard at something you will grow. For example I want my painting skills to improve so I paint once or twice a week. It's really fun to paint too.

Take action. If you read my blog you know I emphasize this a lot. But if you want to make the most out of your time on this earth you gotta take action on the things you want to do. You can't just sit around and let life pass you by while your not making the most out of your life. If you want to start reading more, pick up a book and read. If you want to play sports more, sign up for a sport. Taking action may not be that easy for you but just start with small things,

You never know how long your life will last. You could wake up tomorrow and it could be your last day on earth and you wouldn't even know it. Since you never know what lies ahead of you, act on what you want to do and do it now.

If you were to die tomorrow, would you have gotten what you wanted out of life?




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!