A trip to the North Carolina museum of art










 Today we went to the North Carolina museum of art because I've been wanting to go and look around a bit. We quickly looked around the older building and spent lots of time in the newer building that is more modern. I gotta say, I loved the design of the new building. I have not been there in a few years so this was my first time going in the newer building. They had a gift store(didn't buy anything), a cafe, and the permanent collection. I enjoyed the modern pieces of art and a few other paintings from artists that I know of. I took a few pictures of the paintings I liked a lot. I don't know the names of them because I didn't look at the names, but they are really cool. I like the swan and the dog painting because it reminds me of snookerdoddle, my puppy. I liked the Claude Monet sea painting with the moon. I also liked a few others but I didn't photograph them. They also had sculptures and the work on the sculptures was really detailed. 

I know there is two posts in one day, that's only because I wanted to tell you guys about this. The posting schedule will go back to normal next week. 








1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Gallery!

    Please check my Blog!! :)

    http://www.alessabernal.com/

    Alessa Bernal :)

    ReplyDelete