Things you need to know about life

1)What goes around comes around-I believe that the way you treat other people deserves to reflect back to how you will be treated. For example if you are kind to everyone you will be treated kindly and if you have hatred towards everyone you will get hatred back. I think that you should be kind to everyone even if they are not kind to you because you don't want to stoop to their level. You gotta be like "I'm sorry you feel that way" and then it's basically like a punch in the face.

2)Not everything is going to get handed to you-You have to work for things in life, you just don't get handed all the money you need. You have to work your ass off to thrive in the real world. When you get a job the government will take your money and you will be mad but you gotta deal with that. If you want something, work for it. Do what you gotta do to earn something. My dad never got handed anything ever and had to work for everything and that has made him such a hardworking person.

3)Your going to need to show some personality-If you want people to know who you are you're going to need to show who you are by stating your opinion towards things, speaking up, and being yourself. I wrote a whole article about expressing yourself and if you need tips you can click on my articles label and scroll down and it will be there for you to read. 

4)Everyone makes mistakes, It's okay to make mistakes-There is times in life when you will make a mistake and it's okay dude. Mistakes can help you learn how to correct yourself or what you can do next time to prevent the mistake. We all need lessons so we can learn from it and those mistakes benefit you as a person through it doesn't seem like it.

5)You gotta deal with crappy people-In your lifetime I bet you're going to have a crappy employee or someone that just pisses you off. But you're going to have to learn how to deal with them. Don't take your anger out on that person because they might not even realize they are crappy. Don't treat them any differently because they are crappy, just be nice and maybe they will improve. 

6)Organizing everything and minimalism will help you-You're going to need to organize your life if you want to avoid stress. Minimalism is all about focusing on the important things and if you want to know more about minimalism you can click on my minimalism label on the side of my blog. I've seen many benefits from minimalism and organization in general. 

7)Life is sometimes not fair-Not everything in life is fair so it just is what it is. You will come across things that are just not fair and you can't really do much to change that but sometimes you could try to change whatever is not fair.

8)Technology isn't everything-People love technology and we frequently overuse the device. I think technology should be used for bettering your life and not just an entertainment source. Honestly I stopped watching TV about three months ago. I find it stupid but I do watch YouTube videos. I love watching the ones with aliens, space, ghosts, and things that the government is trying to cover up. I learn something from those videos and I'm glad I can learn about that kind of stuff because it interests me. I only check my ipad twice a day to see what is going on even through it's not that important. But I enjoy going on snapchat and Instagram and stuff. One thing about this generation is that they can't put the freaking phone down. It's like what's so important about it that you need to check it constantly?

9)Question everything, absolutely everything-Questioning everything will really help you make decisions better. Like I went through my room today and I asked myself "Will I use this"? Question why certain things are what they are. I wonder about a lot of things. I won't just accept what is said I will examine the situation. I have my own theory's guys haha. One of my theory's is that aliens put us on this earth and are studying us. I do think it's true that aliens just put us on this earth. I mean I don't have scientific evidence but it would be almost impossible to gather evidence for that. 

10)Always be happy-Life is short dude so being happy is really the only way you want to live. If you're not happy whats the point of even being here man. Just make sure you're always happy in life, this is number one before anything else. Make sure that when everything falls into place, you are happy. Sometimes people settle for a crappy job that makes them unhappy and stressed. It's not worth that extra money okay. Don't be in a job that you don't like, my dad made that mistake and he is so glad he's out of that warehouse. Don't settle for a crappy job that makes you unhappy. Get that amazing job that you enjoy even if it pays less. When you buy that house make sure you're going to be comfortable and happy living in it, also make sure you can afford that house dude. So in any situation always make sure your enjoying yourself and that your happy. Always. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!