The meaning of life

Life is a gift. We should be delighted for everyday that we are still breathing. We never know when our live may end, so I believe we should live our lives to the fullest. Life, it goes by in a blink of an eye. Life is too short to be dejected. What's the point of living an unhappy life? If your unhappy, try to take action on what you need to do to make your life happier. Get off your ass and take action, it's the only way to achieve your goals. Taking action can be strenuous but I can help you out with that. Plan out what you want to take action on. Next is changing your mindset. You will find yourself doubting what you need to do and you will want to put off your task. Don't put off your task. 

Now, try to have an open mind. Start saying yes to more things, try new things. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. People fear stepping out of their comfort zone. But what is there to be afraid of? What are you scared of? Face your fears, it's the only way to get over them. I used to be scared of the dark, I turned off the lights one day without my night light on and that is how I got over that fear. Now I can't sleep if there is even a tiny bit of light. 

I think the meaning of life is to find out who you are and to be happy. For some people it comes easier than others, but just work at your own pace. Life is all about having fun and making astounding memories. For me, I know myself and I'm pretty happy. I'm about 100 times happier than how I was last year. But I don't care about the past because I'm living in the present. I like to watch sunsets and explore new places and that helps a lot because I'm getting out there in the world. Nature relaxes me a lot, I feel a sense of freedom when I'm out in nature. By simply going on a walk, it will put you in a better mood instantly. 

I asked a few of my friends about the meaning of life. These are some of their responses. 
Amaya-Find happiness
Kira-"It's not about the destination, it's about the journey"
David-Fail and succeed and have a good future 
Lizzy-Never let people drag you down, be yourself, be happy, plus be weird. 




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!