5 Simple Motivational Statements That You Need To Live By


Hey guys, I was thinking about my blog, and I would really enjoy posting more often, I bet you guys would like it too. Let me know what you think about this idea. Now let's get into the post. 

1)Don't wait on things to happen, you have to take action on them now.
Stop waiting around your whole life for things to happen, because they will never happen if you don't take action towards what you want immediately. You can only get what you want if you put in the work. Nothing comes easy in life, so work hard to achieve your goals.  

2)Don't stress yourself out over something stupid, It's not worth it. 
All the stupid things in life that anger or frustrate us are most likely all temporary since they are stupid things. Just take a breather, and think to yourself that it doesn't matter in the long run, because usually it doesn't 95% of the time. 

3)You don't have to be perfect, it's okay to mess up sometimes.
We are only human, we can't be perfect, so if you're pushing yourself too hard, take some relax time for yourself. You deserve it. 

4)Going the extra mile is always worth it.
Putting in your best effort, and blowing everyone out of their socks is worth it. Because most of the time it really brightens someone's day, or has some other positive effect. 

5)Nothing is impossible
Cultivate your passions, and follow your dreams, even if you think it's unreachable. Because if you are really set on something, you will find a way to make it workout. You just have to take action on it. 

That's all for my motivational statements. Thanks for viewing my post, I really appreciate it. I'll see you guys soon with another post. 



2 comments:

  1. Very nice post! I agree in everything you said.
    www.backojelic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this - can agree with all of these points!

    hayley // hayleyxmartin.com

    ReplyDelete