How my thanksgiving was

My Thanksgiving was very nice. I didn't really do anything special, I just hung out at my house. We ate our Thanksgiving lunch/dinner at one o'clock. We made a thirteen pound turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and some bread rolls. I ate a lot. I ate a leg, a wing, two scoops of mashed potatoes with gravy, three bread rolls, and one spoonful of stuffing. My stomach hurt after that for a couple hours. But it was all good because that meal was so good! Other than that, I just watched YouTube, painted my nails, and worked on my sign language video. 
Now that Thanksgiving is over, there is only thirty more days til Christmas. Christmas is my favorite holiday. My favorite things about Christmas is the amazing food that my mom makes, Listening to Christmas music, giving presents to people, decorating for Christmas, watching my puppy open all the presents with her mouth(it's the cutest thing ever), watching Christmas movies, and the presents of course. For the next couple of weeks I'm going to do Christmas blog posts(probably about decorating). Because like yo only thirty more days so let's get hype. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!